Hey all,
    Been a member for a while but never had a reason to post. I'm writing this from my curve 8330, which I have recently backed up all the information on my computer. I just came upon a storm which I will be activating tomorrow, but the previous owner didn't have the cord that connects it to the computer. I was curious if there was any way to transfer my address book, bbm contacts, and possibly calendar (though the address book is most important the others aren't such a big deal) without a bluetooth or hooking it up to a computer. Is there any way I could possibly email myself the file with all the backup information on it?

Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 03:05 PM
    No real easy way to go about it. Only thing you can try is using SmrtGuard or something but even then no guarantess. Best to just go buy a USB cable in a store or find a cheap one online.

08-21-09 03:08 PM
    Thanks for the quick response. I didn't realize they sold those in stores, I'll head out to get one tonight thanks a lot.

08-21-09 03:20 PM
    If you use a gmail address, you could sync your contacts and calendar using GoogleSync. It sync over-the-air.
    08-21-09 05:50 PM
    This is a really good deal right now for the features: SmrtGuard. As for backing up your contact list and calendar use Google Sync
    08-21-09 06:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD