I now have a BB Tour and love it, I am wondering what the correct way to put it in the BB case. There seems to be a groove for the trackball on the back and front of the case. A CSR at Verizon told me it should be put in the case with the screen facing backwards. The magnet feature seems to work either way. What is correct?
    09-07-09 07:38 PM
    with that Holster that comes with the phone, its your option which way you want to put the phone in. some people put it screen facing in, some put it in screen facing out...

to me though, i would put it in screen facing towrds you so if you bump into thing hard enough your not going to crack the screen
    09-07-09 07:42 PM
    with that Holster that comes with the phone, its your option which way you want to put the phone in. some people put it screen facing in, some put it in screen facing out...

to me though, i would put it in screen facing towrds you so if you bump into thing hard enough your not going to crack the screen
    yeah agreed on that have seen peeps break their screen in a similar type case with screen facing out.
    09-07-09 10:49 PM
    I used to put it screen out and now I put it screen in.
    09-07-09 11:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD