Hello Everyone!
    Just had a quick question...I recently purchased a BB Pod charger for my curve 8330 which i absolutely love however i just received my BSE as well and i was curious as to if anyone else has a BSE on there curve and is also using a pod charger...whats your experience??
    i know the BSE doesn't add very much bulk to the phone at all but i was curious if the little it does add happens to affect it from sitting in the pod properly?
    09-30-08 07:34 AM
    Hey, mine fits fine, little sticky sometimes pulling it out....... wait that didn't sound right, but anyways lol

It still will work..... Go for it.
    09-30-08 07:40 AM
    Hey, mine fits fine, little sticky sometimes pulling it out....... wait that didn't sound right, but anyways lol

It still will work..... Go for it.

*giggle*

I dont have BSE, but the POD is a great investment, I love mine.

I dont know which one you are looking at but the one I have has a lit up blackberry logo on the front, reading the reviews people were complaining because that is ALWAYS lit and would keep them awake at night, however its not bright, it doesnt light up the WHOLE room, and you can easily find it in the dark, I honestly dont know how they were kept awake with it, unless they had it next to them on the pillow LOL
    09-30-08 07:44 AM
    Hello Everyone!
    Just had a quick question...I recently purchased a BB Pod charger for my curve 8330 which i absolutely love however i just received my BSE as well and i was curious as to if anyone else has a BSE on there curve and is also using a pod charger...whats your experience??
    i know the BSE doesn't add very much bulk to the phone at all but i was curious if the little it does add happens to affect it from sitting in the pod properly?
    How does it work with a skin and a pod? The skin has the little hole at the bottom, I am assuming that is where the connection is made.
    09-30-08 09:10 AM
    The connection is made on the back of the device, on mine two gold things either side of the door opener...thiingy.... the lil hole at the bottom should be the microphone for the phone.
    09-30-08 09:13 AM
    The connection is made on the back of the device, on mine two gold things either side of the door opener...thiingy.... the lil hole at the bottom should be the microphone for the phone.
    AHHH so I will have to take the skin off to use it!!! Thanks!
    09-30-08 09:32 AM
    You means a BSE or a rubber skin. if a rubber skin yes you will have to take it off. BSE no it will work fine...
    09-30-08 09:34 AM
    I have BSE and the OEM pod. Works fine. The BSE is super thin and the tolerances on the pod are not anywhere near tight.
    09-30-08 12:06 PM
    I have the BSE, and I was also curious about this. I plan on getting the OEM charging pod as soon as I have a few extra dollars to spend .
    09-30-08 12:17 PM
    BSE : Yes
    Charging Pod : Yes

Do they work?? Yes

I had my Berry and Pod before my BSE... and I hardly have a complaint with the BSE on! Just sit it in the Pod and make sure the charging indicator pops up...
    09-30-08 12:19 PM
    I have the BSE, and I was also curious about this. I plan on getting the OEM charging pod as soon as I have a few extra dollars to spend .
    T-Mobile had the OEM charging pod on clearance for 6.99 for both pearls and curves.... with that being said i went to the 4 local corporate t mobile stores in my area and purchased the remaining stock... gave most of them as gifts to alot of my business clients & friends...

Thanks for all the info everyone... i guess i will put my BSE on my berry then...
    09-30-08 01:48 PM
    T-Mobile had the OEM charging pod on clearance for 6.99 for both pearls and curves.... with that being said i went to the 4 local corporate t mobile stores in my area and purchased the remaining stock... gave most of them as gifts to alot of my business clients & friends...

Thanks for all the info everyone... i guess i will put my BSE on my berry then...
    I went to all of my local T-mobile stores, and none of them had any in stock. I just ordered one off CB. Credit cards are meant to buy BB accessories .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-08 01:53 PM
    I went to all of my local T-mobile stores, and none of them had any in stock. I just ordered one off CB. Credit cards are meant to buy BB accessories .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    LOL cant say i dont agree!
    09-30-08 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD