in my pocket with the silicone case... holsters look ghey IMO.
    01-19-09 04:35 PM
    Mine just goes in the pocket, why not? I've carried all my phones there - the Storm should be fine too.
    01-19-09 04:40 PM
    in my pocket with the silicone case... holsters look ghey IMO.
    What I think looks pretty "ghey" (new word huh? lol) is someone digging into their pocket to answer a call and lint and everything else coming out with it at once. Then again "IMO" lol
    01-19-09 04:44 PM
    Need a hot chick poll to get to the meat of the matter.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-09 04:50 PM
    Seidio Innocase and holster here... Works great, and I can slip it in the pocket if I don't want to use the holster.
    01-19-09 04:50 PM
    Right now I have a BSE shield on and a silicon case. I usually carry it in a wristlet or the coin/money part of a purse (w/o the coins of course). I'm getting off my winter break soon though so I'm gonna have to figure out something for Drew. I may get the pocket pouch that also puts it to sleep (I think one exists).
    01-19-09 05:04 PM
    What I think looks pretty "ghey" (new word huh? lol) is someone digging into their pocket to answer a call and lint and everything else coming out with it at once. Then again "IMO" lol
    Not sure who you hang out with where lint and "everything else" comes out... If someone feels the need to add another pouch to their "utility belt", more power to them. Not my thing. My pants are loose enough to pull my phone out without issues... and there isn't any lint to worry about
    01-19-09 05:13 PM
    Broad generizations based on personal preferences aren't helpful. Some may need a more professional look in hpw that use and carry rather than a youthful appearance.
    Seriously?

I don't even understand what you are trying to say here.
    01-19-09 10:29 PM
    In the business world Blackberries are kept on a belt holster (usually black leather) or in the inside of the jacket pocket.

I have never seen a business person digging in their pocket for their phone. And for the record, a business person with a BB on hand is usually one mad mofo. Every mover and shaker out their has one.

I don't think they look like fanny packs at all, to be honest a lot of conversations start over my visible Storm. Some with very interesting, inteligent, and beautiful women...
    01-19-09 10:51 PM
    I would pocket it, mine has always been in my pocket and there is no dust under my screen at all * knock on wood *

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-09 11:25 PM
    Some with very interesting, inteligent, and beautiful women...
    LOL. That's funny.

"Is that a Storm in your pocket or..."
    Last edited by Dbajpai; 01-20-09 at 01:39 AM.
    01-20-09 01:29 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD