Im in the UK and i got that tight leather pouch that just about goes up to the top of the screen, dont much like it. And better onse that you have used? Links would be appreciated.
    12-04-08 08:19 PM
    The leather case for the Curve works well. The 8830 case is a little looser fitting but accommodates an Invisible Shield outfitted phone nicely.
    12-04-08 08:29 PM
    Its not a case but for what its worth I have the regular silicone protector made by blackberry. It fits good and isnt floppy. Either way you lay it on the table only the protector is touching. The buttons on the face are not covered up which I like. It doesnt change the feel of the phone much at all. It would be nice to have a case that worked well with the silicone sleeve.
    12-04-08 08:35 PM
    Seidio makes great accessories Good luck!
    12-04-08 09:11 PM
    Seidio makes great accessories Good luck!
    i second, third, and forth the seidio innocase, i'm salivating in anticipation for it.
    12-04-08 09:13 PM
    ok I call fifth? on Seidio. There products are awesome quality.
    12-04-08 09:19 PM
    I will be getting this one.............................
    Nutshell Leather Cases
    12-04-08 09:35 PM
    The leather case for the Curve works well. The 8830 case is a little looser fitting but accommodates an Invisible Shield outfitted phone nicely.
    Glenn668,

Is your Curve case the original one from RIM (Blackberry)?

I bought the official BB Storm case and it is a bit too tight. Thinking I may buy the BB Skin and then use the Curve case when I'm out and about and need to keep the phone on my person.
    12-04-08 09:42 PM
    I use the 8830 curve case also. Works real nice and it puts it to sleep and saves my battery.
    12-04-08 09:47 PM
    lol i love those cases that much. i'll be getting one for me and the gf, if she don't want it, then i'll have 2 for me
    12-04-08 09:50 PM
    I originally purchased the leather swivel case at the Verizon store when I got my storm, but I did not like it one bit and took it back. I since bought the plastic one from Best Buy and love it! It puts the phone in sleep mode, and holds it in very securly and I have no problems getting the phone out easily with out dropping it or fumbling for it.

I had some interest for the Seidio holster, but I've read on a few places that people who have had that one for over a week are getting some black spots showing up on the chrome area around the phone, so I think I'll stay away from that one.

Here's the link to the one that I got at Best Buy if your interested:

BlackBerry - Holster for BlackBerry Storm 9500 Smartphones - 60-2030-01-BB
    12-04-08 09:55 PM
    wow that Seido one looks nice
    12-04-08 10:01 PM
    looks like we have a weeeeiiner!
    12-04-08 10:05 PM
    I was skeptical about the RIM pouch bc the first time i put the storm in, it was a tight fit. But after a couple days of use it has loosened up and is now perfect. I usually put my phone in my pocket and this is great. Give it a chance. It does not collect lint, slides in and out of the pocket smooth, and covers the screen. Unlike the silicon cases. Like i said, great for pocket use if thats what your looking for.
    12-04-08 10:19 PM
    any update on when the innocase is coming out?
    12-08-08 11:25 AM
    I'm getting the one from OtterBox when its available. They said its in development last time I emailed them...
    12-08-08 11:32 AM
    I was skeptical about the RIM pouch bc the first time i put the storm in, it was a tight fit. But after a couple days of use it has loosened up and is now perfect. I usually put my phone in my pocket and this is great. Give it a chance. It does not collect lint, slides in and out of the pocket smooth, and covers the screen. Unlike the silicon cases. Like i said, great for pocket use if thats what your looking for.
    I second that. Although the leather sleeve is a tad bulky, I think it's the best option for someone who keep their phone in their pocket (I'm just not a holster guy). The RIM silicon case I had was a dust magnet and you could tell it would loosen up over time.
    12-08-08 11:45 AM
    I have the regular Seidio holster since I'm planning on putting Ghost Armor on it soon. I'm loving it so far. The clip that attaches to your belt is tight along with the rotational device (I hate it when it just rotates for no reason). The holster itself is very secure as well.

To test it I put my Storm in the holster and while over my bed shook the CRAP out of it trying to get it to fall out. Storm stays in holster, this guy is happy =)
    12-08-08 03:01 PM
    Is the one that everyone's loving the one that's just like a skin? No screen cover?

What about in your pocket with keys and loose change?
    01-04-09 04:02 PM
    I'm getting the one from OtterBox when its available. They said its in development last time I emailed them...
    What is it like?
    01-04-09 04:04 PM
    It was leather and had a plastic sleeve that the phone slid into, it still gave you access to all the buttons and it didn't cover the screen. It had a leather flap that flipped over the phone when in its plastic sheath. I really liked it and hope they come out with something like this for the Storm
    01-04-09 04:21 PM
    I will be getting this one.............................
    Nutshell Leather Cases

Old thread but I'm considering getting one of Nutshell's leather cases. How did your transaction go TP? How has the case held up over time if you still have it?

TIA
    05-20-09 02:43 PM
    Here's my take on the best Blackberry Storm case
    02-12-10 08:11 PM
    Otterbox if you need something that can take a beating. If you want one that looks good and also offers great protection, the incipio silicrylic is great. I've have it almost a month and its by far my favorite.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-10 11:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD