I just got my Storm a few days ago, and I definitely need to get a case very soon. I currently have it in an old camera case, and that doesn't work so well. I've been browsing and looking at the different options, and frankly, I'm overwhelmed by all of the choices.

I'm hoping you all can give me some specific instructions, based on my needs/wants:

* I'm bad about dropping my phone, so protection from that would be great. I've noticed that some of the cases wrap around the ends of the phone, and some don't.

* Nothing too bulky. I'd like to still be able to fit it in my pocket. Keep in mind that I'm a woman, so my pockets aren't as big as a mans.

* Something that adds a bit of "grip" to the phone...I find it very slippery right now.

* I still want easy access to the screen. I've read that some of the cases make it very hard to use the space bar in landscape mode.

* Price. I suppose cheap is too much to ask for, but I don't want to spend a small fortune on a case.

* Something attractive would be nice. The Storm is an awesome looking phone, and I kind of hate the thoughts of covering it up.

Any suggestions for me? I appreciate the advice.
    08-10-09 11:55 PM
    I just got my Storm a few days ago, and I definitely need to get a case very soon. I currently have it in an old camera case, and that doesn't work so well. I've been browsing and looking at the different options, and frankly, I'm overwhelmed by all of the choices.

I'm hoping you all can give me some specific instructions, based on my needs/wants:

* I'm bad about dropping my phone, so protection from that would be great. I've noticed that some of the cases wrap around the ends of the phone, and some don't.

* Nothing too bulky. I'd like to still be able to fit it in my pocket. Keep in mind that I'm a woman, so my pockets aren't as big as a mans.

* Something that adds a bit of "grip" to the phone...I find it very slippery right now.

* I still want easy access to the screen. I've read that some of the cases make it very hard to use the space bar in landscape mode.

* Price. I suppose cheap is too much to ask for, but I don't want to spend a small fortune on a case.

* Something attractive would be nice. The Storm is an awesome looking phone, and I kind of hate the thoughts of covering it up.

Any suggestions for me? I appreciate the advice.
    Lots of reviews in the store here as well as tons of threads regarding this subject. Best to do a search before as many have most likely have had the same/similar issue and/or question. You can check out the How to use SEARCH thread in my sig for help on how to maximize your searches and get the info you are looking for quickly and effectively.

Now to answer your question Id recommend the Seidio Innocase II. It is awesome!
    08-11-09 12:00 AM
    Lots of reviews in the store here as well as tons of threads regarding this subject. Best to do a search before as many have most likely have had the same/similar issue and/or question. You can check out the How to use SEARCH thread in my sig for help on how to maximize your searches and get the info you are looking for quickly and effectively.

Now to answer your question Id recommend the Seidio Innocase II. It is awesome!
    Thanks for the reply. I actually did search, but I'm a bit overwhelmed by all of the choices.

Thanks for the recommendation of the Innocase II...I think that is one of the ones I was looking at online yesterday. I'll go check it out again.
    08-13-09 12:45 AM
    I've got a Incipio Feather. I like it a lot. A real life time warranty too.
    08-13-09 07:15 PM
    ive got a seidio innocase with clip combo. LOVE it.
    08-17-09 03:57 AM
    My vote's for the Seidio Innocase II with belt clip. Fit is perfect and the case is designed to fit into the custom clip.
    08-18-09 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD