So while Im hooked up bluetooth\bridge (playbook and phone) I should be able to output the audio to my playbook. Anyway to make that possible??
    11-07-11 07:07 PM
    nope not gonna happen as of now. i wish it did too.
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    11-07-11 07:29 PM
    I really wish I could listen on my PlayBook as well. Although I want a native app on the PB. When that happens, I'll sign up for a paid membership.
    11-11-11 12:57 PM
    Not sure if it is possible as your phone's pin # is associated with BBM Music, unless you are able to bridge it but that will only make music streaming really slow. Perhaps BB makes an app for it where you are able to access your account via the PB, lets not add more requests/expectations to the long list RIM has for the PB
    11-16-11 08:16 AM
    This would be good. I am liking BB Music quite a bit. I try to workout 3x/w on cardio and I like listening to songs but after a couple of weeks the songs that I loved start to burn out for me so swapping and trying new songs is nice.
    I've also found a couple of songs I like from some BBM buddies and it is nice that I can add them to my playlist, W/O buying them.
    However, I would like to see this on the Playbook as well. The Bold 9930 is light and makes for a good MP3 player when running but adding it to the Playbook would be welcome.
    They just released it in the U.S. so I can wait a bit. I was more happy about BB Traffic adding voice navigation.
    11-16-11 08:42 AM
    Perhaps we could sign in on the Playbook with our blackberry ID, or manually enter our phones PIN.

I think
    11-21-11 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD