It appears if a user adds songs to his play list from another users play list I can't add those sonngs? Say user A has his 50 songs, adds 10 from user B's play list and I want to add them to my play list I can't, only have the option to preview/add to my 50. Make sense? Anyone else?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-11 07:42 AM
    So user A is a contact you share with and user B is a contact user A shares with, but you don't?

If that is the case, that would make sense. You wouldn't have access to User B's music, User A does so that user would be able to take User B's music for their own playlist, but it is still apart of User B's music which you do not have access too.
    09-09-11 07:45 AM
    So user A is a contact you share with and user B is a contact user A shares with, but you don't?

If that is the case, that would make sense. You wouldn't have access to User B's music, User A does so that user would be able to take User B's music for their own playlist, but it is still apart of User B's music which you do not have access too.
    Understood, thanks. On that note if user A has 10/50 today I add all 10 tomorrow user A removes all 10 will they now be removed from my PL?

09-09-11 07:58 AM
    Understood, thanks. On that note if user A has 10/50 today I add all 10 tomorrow user A removes all 10 will they now be removed from my PL?

I was actually wondering that myself. I added songs from one of my contacts to my playlist yesterday, best we can do to find out is wait. Unless someone else already has the answer for us.
    09-09-11 08:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD