Beautiful!!!! I'm so glad you enjoy making these!!!!!
    CorrinaSays likes this.
    04-08-11 01:45 PM
    Once again your walls take my homescreen to a whole new level of pinkness! I am forever grateful!!! --Cindy

CorrinaSays likes this.
    04-08-11 03:18 PM
    Once again your walls take my homescreen to a whole new level of pinkness! I am forever grateful!!! --Cindy

Hi Jenna, what theme is this? TIA

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-11 03:39 PM
    Hi Jenna, what theme is this? TIA

I apologize for this extremely late reply.
    The theme is: iBerry 4 - the iPhone Simulator by BlingBerry Themes

It's one of my favorite themes.

Again, I'm so so sorry!

--Cindy
    Twitter: @akaJennaJax
    04-09-11 02:01 AM
    I apologize for this extremely late reply.
    The theme is: iBerry 4 - the iPhone Simulator by BlingBerry Themes

It's one of my favorite themes.

Again, I'm so so sorry!

--Cindy
    Twitter: @akaJennaJax
    No problem. Thank you for the info. Better late than never... Lol.

04-09-11 10:16 AM

jenna_jax and jules966 like this.
    04-09-11 08:18 PM
    Nice as usual. Thank you!

CorrinaSays likes this.
    04-09-11 08:39 PM
    Beside the fact that I'm male AND hetero I have to confess, that your walls are absolutely awesome and pro-like manufactured!!! Your graphics are unbelieveable!!! You will understand, that the girly colouring seems to be a disadvantage to me.... Up to the last side of this thread I've hoped to discover a 'male' wall (red or grey or black or blue...) cause of your outstanding graphic capability and tastefull style, but it seems to be a pure female-threat (or non-hetero :-).... Nevertheless I didnt found a 'male-wall' I have to note and appreciate that you are really an artist!!!!!!!! :-)

CorrinaSays likes this.
    04-10-11 02:13 AM
    Beside the fact that I'm male AND hetero I have to confess, that your walls are absolutely awesome and pro-like manufactured!!! Your graphics are unbelieveable!!! You will understand, that the girly colouring seems to be a disadvantage to me.... Up to the last side of this thread I've hoped to discover a 'male' wall (red or grey or black or blue...) cause of your outstanding graphic capability and tastefull style, but it seems to be a pure female-threat (or non-hetero :-).... Nevertheless I didnt found a 'male-wall' I have to note and appreciate that you are really an artist!!!!!!!! :-)

Wow... that is very awesome (and kind) of you to take the time to post that. Thank you SO much. I do intend to branch out and do more masculine walls, but am still in the throes of my pink phase right now and can't stop making them. LOL

Thank you again!

xx - Corrina
    04-10-11 04:34 AM
    From my point of view it wasnt explicit kindly to appreciate your walls- facts are facts beside personal taste!!! And what you have created IS really, really outstanding....!
    It wasnt my intention to provoke a conflict between my taste and your pink phase... :-) better to stay pinky and tastefull than beeing non-pink and unprofessional!!!
    Thanx for your attention to me...:-)
    I say 'take care' in my secret hope to discover one day a black/red/blue phase of you on CB...
    Best regards and wishes to you...

CorrinaSays likes this.
    04-10-11 04:46 AM
    Yet more of your fantastic work. Thank you so much again!

CorrinaSays likes this.
    04-10-11 06:28 PM
    The first one (Torch w/ flower) is all me... The other two I used BGs I found online and embellished them. xx - Corrina

jenna_jax and jules966 like this.
    04-12-11 04:06 AM
    As always.....Beautiful, Stunning, Gorgeous works of Art!!! Thank You so much!!!
    --Cindy )
    CorrinaSays likes this.
    04-12-11 11:31 AM
    These are actually purple, but I thought it would be ok, since they kind of go together. Like unicorns and glitter. :P

Last edited by CorrinaSays; 04-13-11 at 06:22 AM. Reason: Added a wallpaper.
    jules966 likes this.
    04-13-11 02:54 AM
    Would it be possible for you to make one that says "I love Pink"?

04-13-11 09:16 AM
    These are great...thanks.

CorrinaSays likes this.
    04-13-11 08:44 PM
    Ok, so here's the story on these walls...

I recently bought the Evy Pink Edition theme from BB-Freaks (which I adore) and, of course, made my own wallpaper for it. Instead of writing "BlackBerry", however, I wrote "PinkBerry". Thinking it was really cute, I thought perhaps some of you gals (or guys) would like them that way too. So I took a few of my personal favorite walls and replaced the BB with PB. I didn't write "I love pink" on any of them, but I hope this is a good enough compromise.

Also, if any of you have the Evy Pink Edition theme, I made a wallpaper specifically for that. Since I couldn't track down the exact wall they use in the theme, I went ahead and made one, using a screen shot of my phone.

Hope these end up on your phones! xx- C.

jules966 likes this.
    04-14-11 11:22 PM
    Would it be possible for you to make one that says "I love Pink"?

Made this one for you. :-)

jules966 likes this.
    04-15-11 01:39 AM
    Just beautiful!! You need to start your own blog!!! You are so talented & I really appreciate you sharing these
    CorrinaSays likes this.
    04-15-11 08:55 AM
    Made this one for you. :-)

Thank you sooooo much Corrina! I love it....

CorrinaSays likes this.
    04-15-11 10:43 AM

I just wanted to share how awesome your walls make any theme look... =)

CorrinaSays likes this.
    04-15-11 06:23 PM
    Just beautiful!! You need to start your own blog!!! You are so talented & I really appreciate you sharing these
    Thanks, girl! I thought about the blog thing... maybe eventually. The feedback in this thread makes me happy right now, though. I also upload to another site- so if you get sick of pink, there are a lot of different ones there. Link is in my sig. xx
    jules966 likes this.
    04-20-11 03:39 AM
    Thank you sooooo much Corrina! I love it....

You are very welcome! Glad you like it! xx I'll probably throw some more I heart pink ones in here and there. lol Thanks for the idea!
    04-20-11 03:39 AM

I just wanted to share how awesome your walls make any theme look... =)

Cool theme! Which one is that, if you don't mind my asking. :-) I love seeing my stuff on other people's phones!! LOL
    04-20-11 03:41 AM
    Cool theme! Which one is that, if you don't mind my asking. :-) I love seeing my stuff on other people's phones!! LOL
    The theme is Clockr and you can get it from Blackberry Theme Park. Its an awesome theme, very wallpaper friendly and I use it all the time.

04-20-11 09:00 AM
89 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD