If i receive a message in my blackberry messenger and i take my phone out of the holster it goes straight to that message, how can i take this option off?

i had the same problem with my SMS messages and all that but it's easily taken care of by going to Options in the messages, General options, and i put "never" to the option "Auto open newest message after removing device from holster"

this option is not in the BBM but im sure it's there, cant find it, can anyone help please?
    08-05-09 04:02 PM
    Go to profiles or "sounds" as I think its called and set it so that whatever profile you're using makes it so that Blackberry Messenger does not open upon removing holster.
    08-05-09 04:23 PM
    Go to:

Messages -> Options -> General Options -> then scroll down under "Actions"

Then under "Auto Open Newest Message After Removing Device From Holster" -> select "Never"

Hope that helps!

Dan
    08-05-09 04:33 PM
    Oooo, I didn't even know you could do this, thanks guys!
    08-05-09 05:09 PM
    thanks guys but i did the thing in the messages and set it to "never" but that doesn't work for the BBM's...any other ideas? the profiles w/ the sounds have no options for this either, none that i saw at least...
    08-07-09 10:04 PM
    Hmmm... That should have taken care of it... have you done a battery pull since you made the changes?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 10:11 PM
    i posted about this too - seems to be a bug, about 50% of the time, it works, both ways. someone else posted he had it set to always and it only works for him about 50% as well
    hopefully itll be worked out in 5.0
    08-07-09 10:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD