yeah buy a cellet holster off of ebay if you like, i can send you my old one
    i love this feature so you can set the in holster/ or out of holster settings
    the other day i was in a meeting and my phone (being in the holster) just vibrated
    i felt bad for the guy next to me who's phone kept ringing aloud
    05-26-08 09:45 PM
    your original post said lock not sleep right? if so you can change it to not lock when you put the phone in the holster in settings.
    05-26-08 09:57 PM
    this is a sweet idea. I like it, and I have the holster from VZW that has a "magnet" in it. It turns off when I put it in there. But I still receive calls, messages and so forth. It rings and everything. The only thing it dosent light up...no biggie!
    05-27-08 03:55 PM
    I'd like it to sleep and be protected when it faces in and not sleep when you put it in facing out. When I'm driving, it's in the holster mounted on the dash. When it rings or alerts, I'd like to see who it is without taking it off the dash or the holster. My current alternative is to put it in the holster upside down. It doesn't fit well , but it doesn't shut off and the mount still works. Is there a holster that works one way (face in) but not the other (face out)?
    06-05-08 11:46 AM
    options - security options - general settings - lock handheld upon holstering
    that should stop your bb from getting locked every time you put it in
    I just upgraded my BB Curve to the 5.0 OS. I can not find this setting to enable mine. There is options - security options.

There is:
    1. Advanced Security Options
    2. Encryption
    3. Firewall
    4. Information
    5. Security Wipe

There is no general settings. Can you help me find this option to lock the BB when I put it into the holster?
    05-27-11 03:30 PM
    @double-tap. In 5.0 go to options and then the password menu. The lock upon holster option is the last choice in that menu.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-11 08:40 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD