I have a belt case with magnetic closure at eh bottom of the case that triggers the sleep mode and requires me to move the 8130 up partially out of the case to turn on from sleep. Frequently, when I receive a phone call, pressing the answer button hangs up the phone rather than awakening the phone.
    In addition I use Peek a Who for message popups alerts.
    Has anyone else had similar problems? As I speak, now I cant reproduce the issue, although its been present off and on for ages.
    11-17-08 11:47 AM
    Sounds like you might have auto answer on. Go to phone log hit menu. Go to options. Then general options. You'll find auto answer and auto end there. Have it set to never instead of out of holster

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-08 03:39 PM
    Sounds like you might have auto answer on. Go to phone log hit menu. Go to options. Then general options. You'll find auto answer and auto end there. Have it set to never instead of out of holster

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You hit the nail on the head. Thanks much. feel like I have a new phone. I had the hangup when in holster option on. 'Guess I didnt get the hang up part! sorry about taking so long to reply but thanks for the help.
    11-24-08 06:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD