Hi people,

Got a question. Ordered my Phantom Skinz (Full Body Kit) and waiting for it to arrive.
    Considering to buy the Otterbox defender or commuter.

Will that work? Will the phone after applying the skins fit in the otter box casing?
    Anyone tried it before?

If you are wondering why I am so protective... it's because I am a clumsy person, prone to dropping my phone at work.
    But at times would like to use my phone naked in the leather pouch for evening functions, dinners, etc.

Thank you in advance!
    05-25-12 07:51 AM
    I do not believe it will. The tolerance is so small that the clips on the otterbox will not hold.
    05-25-12 08:13 AM
    I do not believe it will. The tolerance is so small that the clips on the otterbox will not hold.
    Hi John,
    Thank you for your swift reply. Will be putting on the skins next week and hunting around for friends who have the commuter for a trial before ordering.
    05-25-12 08:51 PM
    Hi John,
    Thank you for your swift reply. Will be putting on the skins next week and hunting around for friends who have the commuter for a trial before ordering.
    I have never been to a store that won't let me try a case on my phone before purchase. (My wife says I have more cases than the store's got). That's always an option. Good luck and let us know how you make out.
    06-11-12 09:25 PM
    the commuter SHOULD still fit, as it's a two-piece case, the defender however, is iffy.
    06-14-12 07:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD