First off THUMBS WAY UP to Case-Mate. This is hands down one of the best i have ever had for any of my BlackBerry phones. I know a few reviews have been made but im just throwing out my 2 cents..

I originally had a silicon cover which did a few things i liked and many i didn't. I liked how it protected basically everything except the screen . I hated the extra weight added to the phone and the fact that putting it in my pocket was a pain.

The Barely there case solves both my problems while offering great protection for the phone with a rubber tone finish. The red (which i got) seems to fit the phone's style and "sleek-ness" The access to the buttons is nice and the fact that the top and bottom of the phone are open which is nice.

The one thing which i am not crazy about but i will get used to is that there is a little play in the case, but whatever i'm liking it to much to let that effect me.

I'll recommend this case to any BB user, and at 16.99 at Verizon (i got it cheaper through a work accessories discount woot-woot!!) it is definitely worth it even for the tour and new curve.

If you have this case feel free to post your opinions
    01-10-10 10:13 PM
    I have it in blue, I like it.
    01-10-10 10:38 PM
    hmmm....can't seem to find the red....could you post some pics up? I would love to see how it looks....thanks for the mini-review...
    01-11-10 09:02 AM
    He got the UNBRANDED version at Verizon. The official Case Mate version does not come in red. But no one listens to me...why would they.
    01-11-10 09:03 AM
    ^ hey I will listen to ya!

Didn't know they had two versions floating around...the verizon one is exactly the same material?
    01-11-10 09:53 AM
    He got the UNBRANDED version at Verizon. The official Case Mate version does not come in red. But no one listens to me...why would they.
    Yes I should state that this is the Verizon version and not the actual Case-Mate branded one. Some thing though just without the CM logo on the back.

I'll try and get a few pics up later after work, probably aroudn 6 or 7 EST. If i forget, just keep telling me lol

I already convinced a few S2 users as well as Tour users at my job to get them, they are going to order them this week.
    01-11-10 10:02 AM
    I've got the Case Mate branded black. No play in the case at all. See comments in other threads... but in a word, fantastic.
    01-11-10 10:36 AM
    Not to detract from the Case-Mate case, but I had the same type of case soon after I got my S1 in late Nov '08.

I am surprised that this is so "newsy". Its a great type of case for people generally take good care in handling their phone, but want some moderate protection without the bulk. If you are that person.... I recommend it!
    01-11-10 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD