I have a hard case on my torch. I need it, I am as accident prone as they come. My dilemma came when I needed a carrying case. I like having my torch on my side for easy access and having a blackberry one that actually would put it to sleep was a must. I bought a torch case, no go, would not fit. After much trial and error, I have found this solution: An Old Curve Case !

It even puts it to sleep I got it at Wal-Mart for $24 and it works like a charm Thought I would share in case someone else was having the same problem I was
    10-18-10 07:20 PM
    Which hard case did you go with?
    10-19-10 10:03 AM
    Love your hard case. Where is it from?

I was looking for a carrying case - thanks for this info - may have to run to walmart to get it
    10-19-10 03:10 PM
    I got it at Telus so I am unsure of the brand. Its an awesome combo. I put it on the phone. The casemate one in the crackberry store looks very similar.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-10 03:25 PM
    I'm pretty sure this is it:

Mobi Products Hard Shell Case for BlackBerry Torch 9800 - Pink - CrackBerry Canada

I only paid 15.99 + tax in store and it is a different color pink but it is an amazing case. Its not flush to the sides either, it is a bit raised for extra dropping protection on the screen.
    10-19-10 05:11 PM
    I'm pretty sure this is it:

Mobi Products Hard Shell Case for BlackBerry Torch 9800 - Pink - CrackBerry Canada

I only paid 15.99 + tax in store and it is a different color pink but it is an amazing case. Its not flush to the sides either, it is a bit raised for extra dropping protection on the screen.
    Oh very nice! I love the color
    10-19-10 08:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD