The text sound the bffs use on the show... What is it and where can I get it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 10:42 AM
    Lol. Really? That's hot.

12-03-08 06:27 PM
    lol cute. i think it's a t-mobile only sound.
    12-05-08 06:26 AM
    I really want this too

12-07-08 10:31 PM
    i have even tried finding it on youtube videos and seeing if i can get the sound from there but no such luck.
    12-08-08 09:08 AM
    I just wanted to let everyone know that the OP (Courtney) is a habitual liar who faked being SEVERELY injuried in a car accident to get out of refunding money to people she scammed.
    She has carried on this charade and finally been outted. Do not trust her. She seriously doesn't know her lies from truth. She's manipulative and just a disgusting human being in general.
    She created a cookbook in memory of a friend who was killed by a drunk driver. She scammed people out of their money (who knows if anything was ever donated to MADD like it was supposed to) and many people never got their cookbooks.

When she was confronted, she created an elaborate lie about being in a car accident and being in the hospital for a week. She then deleted all the people who knew this off her MS and FB so no one could contact her but then she posted pictures on TwitPic within the last couple days with no injuries. She's disgusting.
    12-15-08 08:40 PM
    I just wanted to let everyone know that the OP (Courtney) is a habitual liar who faked being SEVERELY injuried in a car accident to get out of refunding money to people she scammed.
    She has carried on this charade and finally been outted. Do not trust her. She seriously doesn't know her lies from truth. She's manipulative and just a disgusting human being in general.
    She created a cookbook in memory of a friend who was killed by a drunk driver. She scammed people out of their money (who knows if anything was ever donated to MADD like it was supposed to) and many people never got their cookbooks.

When she was confronted, she created an elaborate lie about being in a car accident and being in the hospital for a week. She then deleted all the people who knew this off her MS and FB so no one could contact her but then she posted pictures on TwitPic within the last couple days with no injuries. She's disgusting.
    Im sorry i think you confused us for people who give a F**K...Keep your ******** stupid drama off the forums were here to talk about Blackberrys not about you gay drama!
    12-15-08 10:00 PM
    Im sorry i think you confused us for people who give a F**K...Keep your ******** stupid drama off the forums were here to talk about Blackberrys not about you gay drama!
    lol

10 charchar
    12-15-08 10:28 PM

Thats hot too!
    12-19-08 03:09 PM
    The text sound the bffs use on the show... What is it and where can I get it?

http://crackberry.com/ringtone/by/artist/t-mobile

I believe this is what you are looking for
    01-18-09 12:58 PM
    No its not the t jingle but I think it is a default tone

01-20-09 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD