They are listed as on back order, but you can see pictures of what it will look like.

BlackBerry Tour 9600 Defender Case // OtterBox.com
    07-11-09 08:12 AM
    Sweet!!

I am pretty sure I'll be getting this, I love the defender for my Curve
    07-11-09 08:20 AM
    If I was in construction or a cop or something of that nature, I would definitely get one of there. Only heard good things (except about the Storm case)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-09 08:54 AM
    I've got one for my Storm and love it. Will def. get one for my Tour when it is available!
    07-11-09 08:58 AM
    If I was in construction or a cop or something of that nature, I would definitely get one of there. Only heard good things (except about the Storm case)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

I am in Sales, and still think the case is great, so much easier to keep clean, and keep kid slobber off of if you need to use the bright screen to distract a little one

the BB is the new CarKeys
    07-11-09 09:00 AM
    Being new to BB, does the Otterbox cover the screen as well?
    07-11-09 09:03 AM
    OK, I'm new to BB, so help me out. Will the Tour come with some kind of belt clip? If so, will it still fit in the clip with this cover?
    07-11-09 09:06 AM
    Being new to BB, does the Otterbox cover the screen as well?
    The Defender Series comes with a Plastic internal cover, that covers the screen and the keyboard, I tend to use the cover in the Winter only when I don't want the risk of snow getting in the keys, but it does slow your typing speed down I found

the beauty with the Otterbox is you can leave the screen protector that comes with the unit on it, and it will STAY on it,

OK, I'm new to BB, so help me out. Will the Tour come with some kind of belt clip? If so, will it still fit in the clip with this cover?
    The Tour IS coming with a Belt Clip case, but the Defender series otterbox also comes with a Belt clip holster to put it in.

great package.
    07-11-09 09:36 AM
    Thanks for the reply deRuss!!!! I hope to glean some more knowledge as time goes by!! :-)
    07-11-09 11:03 AM
    The Defender series is an amazing case. It does add a little weight and bulk to it but the protection from the inner plastic screen, hard shell and then the rubber outer shell is as close to bullet proof as one can get.
    You don't need to be in some heavy duty job to take advantage of these but like I said it is a little bit more bulky and a little bit heavier

2 thumbs up !!!
    07-11-09 12:51 PM
    The Otterbox is definately a must for me. I have one on my Storm right now and swear by it. I have both versions and I can attest to the reassurance of the build quality. I basically sideswiped a steel door with it and my phone was fine. I've dropped it a couple of times too.

I will definately be getting one when I get my Tour.
    07-11-09 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD