^ i think it's meant to pop off on impact so the bezel/phone doesn't absorb the shock..i maybe wrong but i guess that's part of the design
    Yeah, that's it -- that's the ticket! It's part of the design!
    10-05-10 08:06 AM
    ^ i think it's meant to pop off on impact so the bezel/phone doesn't absorb the shock..i maybe wrong but i guess that's part of the design
    LoL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-10 08:11 AM
    ... since the Torch came out.

The top is cheap and flimsy, but with a one year warranty, I'll just keep going back to the AT&T store to exchange it. For the money, getting a new case every 30 days is worth it to me.

Haven't noticed any scratches.
    10-19-10 06:32 PM
    Using Otterbox, checked mine but no scratches *knock on wood*. I'm pretty happy with my Otterbox case. Nothing has been popping off and is doing its job pretty well. I still would like to get a holster though
    10-19-10 08:03 PM
    here it goes, if you take care of it you will get more money for it when it's time to upgrade. I preserved my 9700, sold it for $300 and got my torch for $200. I expect to do the same with my torch when the new model comes out whenever that might be and if at all possible, not pay anything out of pocket for the upgrade. It's being smart.

my whole theory is that why cover up something in order to preserve its beauty in two years your going to replace it anyway mitigate your expenses and justify an early upgrade rather then spend 30 bucks on a case
    10-20-10 01:33 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD