Hi Everyone,

Just bought an Otterbox for my 8330 & loving it so far, but do any of you have issues with the "stickiness" of the keypad cover? I end up typing funny and definitely not as fast w/it on. Anyone use OB w/out it?

Thanks.
    06-04-09 02:50 PM
    I just got mine in the mail and put it one about an hour ago! I do note the "stickiness" that you are talking about. I do notice the typing being a bit different. I am new to blackberry so this whole thing is a learning curve for me
    06-04-09 08:00 PM
    I think you get use to the keypad cover and it eventually becomes less "sticky."

If you do NOT use it, obviously it will be more open to water entering the keypad area (as well as the rest of the unit if you don't use any part of it, as opposed to just cutting off the keypad part)
    06-04-09 08:11 PM
    I think I had my cover on a little too tight b/c I didn't have much give in the keys. I loosened it up a little bit and it's a little better. I think I can get used to it.
    06-04-09 08:21 PM
    I am in the Construction field so not using the keypad protection is not an option unless I want it to turn into a brick full of dust in a day. I just wish the screen had the hard plastic cover over it like the defender case for the 8350i. Oh well.
    06-04-09 08:22 PM
    I had the otterbox as well..ended up being a bit bulky for me..but I loved the keyboard cover..so now I have the bodyglove case and use the keyboard cover as well..works great..I also dont use the clip..I use a BucketBoss phone holster during the week at work and use the phone "naked" with a nice leather holster on the week-ends.

JC
    06-11-09 03:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD