SSIA

Thanks for your help!
    02-20-11 12:17 PM
    Which model of each are you thinking of?
    02-20-11 01:57 PM
    styllic two piece and commuter
    02-20-11 02:49 PM
    I have the Otterbox Defender. While the phone is definitely safe and secure it adds bulk and is a giant PIA to remove for battery pulls.
    02-21-11 02:23 AM
    If your issue is for battery pulls you can just hold left alt, right shift, and press delete on phone and it forces restart/battery pull.
    02-21-11 02:38 AM
    I have the Otterbox commuter and would recommend. It adds bulk for sure but not tons. My BB has fallen off of the dash of my car striking a cup holder/center console on the way down and no damage at all. Not sure what WOULD have happened but thankfully didnt' find out.
    02-21-11 07:05 AM
    I have the Defender and Commuter case. I love both of them. I use defender when I am going to be places I might rough it up. For normal activity I use the commuter case. I have the seidio extended battery on my phone and it works great with the commuter case. Either case has lots of protection.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-11 09:14 AM
    I used the Otterbox Commuter on my Bold 9700 and I loved it! It was great feel and protection. I also used the Seidio Rugged and it was a lot beefier and is compared to the Otterbox Defender.
    02-21-11 11:39 AM
    I've had the Commuter for about a week and I'm verry happy with it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-11 11:19 PM
    Commuter all the way! I didn't have much choice because of the extended battery. The mod on this case worked great with the bigger battery and I couldn't be ahppier with it.
    02-22-11 08:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD