Anybody have one? How do you like it? I'm thinking about picking one up to replace my skin case.
    06-07-09 06:36 AM
    I swear by mine. I work in an enviroment that is a killer on phones(go through phones on a monthly basis) not with my otter been on same BB for 3 months now. Just my honest opinion I would say get one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 07:19 AM
    The "Impact Series" is just the outer case with a supplied screen cover.
    The "Defender Series" is the 3 in 1 protection (membrane which covers screen and keyboard, hard plastic outer shell, covered by rubber)

As I cannot speak for the "Impact Series", I do use the "Defender Series" and absolutely love it. I also work outside all day, and the protection is just unbeatable. I'm assuming that both products are made equally as well. Hope this helps a tad.
    06-07-09 08:19 AM
    I've been told people have had trouble using the keypad with it....I'm considering it.....I can get one for just $39.999
    06-07-09 08:21 AM
    I got the defender series. the membrane that covers the screen, keyboard, and the back side, hard outer shell, and the neoprene cover for the hard shell. Its absolutely the greatest!! I got it because of a review here on CB, and I'll never purchase another cover for my phones.

I'm not that tough on phones, but this gives the greatest protection. Its not "sticky" and slides easliy into and out of my pocket. It also came with a holster that works great! i never thought i'd use a holster, but I do now, every day. A+ to the Otterbox.
    06-07-09 08:23 AM
    I've been told people have had trouble using the keypad with it....I'm considering it.....I can get one for just $39.999
    No problems using the keypad with mine, and I've got huge fingers (ah, the benefits of being 6'7") I actually think the membrane helps with using the keyboard, as it now has a "tacky" feel to it, which makes it easier for me.
    06-07-09 09:24 AM
    While its a great case, my general problem with otterbox is how much bulk it adds to the phone.

Now i know people will say that is what makes it most durable, but i will counter with the Countour Showcase for the iphone. Just as much protection, with half the added bulk, and no rubber piece that will stretch and stop providing protection over time

K
    06-07-09 10:14 AM
    I work in the construction field and stand behind my defender case 100%!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 11:52 AM
    Check out my review!

It works in Fire dept usage, it is good to go!!!

http://crackberry.com/otterbox-defen...y-curve-review
    06-07-09 12:11 PM
    I am not in construction like Poisonfangs or the FD like Yester and I have never actually dropped mine but these cases are the cat's meow. They are well thought out, well designed and overall a quality product. They maybe a little more $$$ than your other cases but having peace of mind that when you are standing out in a rain shower talking on your phone it is as protected as tossing it in a Glad ZipLoc bag is a nice feeling.
    No case or protective film is 100% but imo the Otterbox cases are as close as we will get. I had one for my 8330 and my 8830 and I will not hesitate to get another one .................. PERIOD !!!
    06-07-09 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD