To those that have purchased the Otterbox Defender case, what is the size of the belt clip? From the pics, it looks to be for a small belt. I wore my old Storm 1 on a utility belt that is approximately 2". Has anyone attempted to remove the clip portion of the holster? I wonder if I could remove the small belt clip and frankenstein it with my Storm 1 heavy duty clip. Can someone take a close-up picture of the area where the clip connects with the holsetr so I can see if it is the same connection type.

I love the Otterbox brand, they are bullet proof and there customer service is top notch, but if anyone has other suggestions for a holster for a 2" utility belt, I'm all ears. And Otterbox people, if you're listening, get on it and make a heavy duty clip. I can't be the only one that wears a 2" belt.
    09-17-11 08:59 AM
    Great stuff. worked great on my storm 2 and have ordered it for my 9850.
    09-18-11 12:02 PM
    When did he defender come out? I haven't seen I on the otterbox site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-11 11:16 PM
    When did he defender come out? I haven't seen I on the otterbox site.
    Within the last week. I had been in communication with them and they said they would be adding it. Looks like they did.
    09-19-11 06:07 AM
    I have a question for people who have already used one of the Outterbox Defender Cases. I'm one of those BB people who have a spare battery with them at all times. I often have to swap the battery out since I can always charge the phone during the day. With that said, is the defender cases a good case to get if I need to take the battery out a few times a week? I know they aren't the easiest cases to open...

Any input would be great.....
    09-19-11 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD