Just ordered the Otterbox Commuter case for the Storm 9530. What, if any, type or style of holsters are being used with this case. I doubt it is going to fit in the one I have now. Thanks.
    11-08-09 04:15 PM
    I've been using this case for a couple months and haven't been able to find one that fits the commuter case. I even checked Otterbox website and didn't find anything. The case really protects the phone well so I don't have a problem carrying it in my pocket.
    11-08-09 05:00 PM
    Looking for some type of vertical carrying case. Not fond of carrying around in the pocket. Surely someone has figured this out by now. Thanks.
    11-09-09 07:35 AM
    Looking for some type of vertical carrying case. Not fond of carrying around in the pocket. Surely someone has figured this out by now. Thanks.
    Not 100% but I seem to remember that someone here uses a 8330 holster. Might stop in at Verizon and check.
    11-09-09 08:14 AM
    Just ordered the Otterbox Commuter case for the Storm 9530. What, if any, type or style of holsters are being used with this case. I doubt it is going to fit in the one I have now. Thanks.
    i believe... that the commuter was not made for holsters, it was made for pockets or purses... the Defender was made for holsters and that is why it comes with one..
    11-09-09 08:15 AM
    i believe... that the commuter was not made for holsters, it was made for pockets or purses... the Defender was made for holsters and that is why it comes with one..
    Have two Defender cases. The original and the improved versions. Hard to hear and causes voice to be muffled on other end. No a fan. Want the protection of the Commuter but as stated not fond of carrying around in pocket. Has to be something out there it will fit in. Maybe not intended for but kinda one of those finds through trial and error.
    11-09-09 09:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD