Just happened to get on otterbox.com today to look at cases for my tour, have been holding back on spending the usual 30 bucks, even though I have had one before and loved it.

To my suprise today the commuter is on sale for 17.95!!! Only for the tour that I found, but still that's a **** of a deal and if you use the techbargains6100p coupon code, you get free shipping and an additional 10% off. It worked for me so said and done I paid 16 something for my new otterbox commuter!!!

Enjoy!
    07-11-10 05:30 PM
    Good find, I've been trying to talk myself into one of these.
    07-11-10 06:06 PM
    Hey man thanks a lot for the heads up, and the info on the coupon!
    07-11-10 08:55 PM
    Just happened to get on otterbox.com today to look at cases for my tour, have been holding back on spending the usual 30 bucks, even though I have had one before and loved it.

To my suprise today the commuter is on sale for 17.95!!! Only for the tour that I found, but still that's a **** of a deal and if you use the techbargains6100p coupon code, you get free shipping and an additional 10% off. It worked for me so said and done I paid 16 something for my new otterbox commuter!!!

Enjoy!
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank You!

I also have been thinking about getting this case but didn't want to spend the money. Your information about the sale AND the techbargains6100p coupon code was awesome! I got the case, FedEx shipping and 10% off the sale price. As you said, the case is coming for just about $16.00. Can't beat that at all. Thanks again for your posting, it is GREAT!
    07-12-10 08:47 AM
    That is so awesome! Thank You so much. Just got my new tour last night and a new otterbox for $16 can't be beat. Got it coming now.
    07-12-10 11:35 AM
    Just ordered mine.
    07-12-10 03:10 PM
    Ordered mine back on the 3rd of July and got it on the 8th. Didn't know about the coupon but that's ok, still got it cheap and I'm loving the case.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-10 06:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD