https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=WF0qPrwF

I'm looking at this... Will Otter sell/make a holster to fit this as well as a charger, or don't they do that?
    11-10-09 08:35 AM
    They currently don't sell a holster or a charging cradle for that case. They might eventually sell a holster but I wouldn't count on them selling a cradle. That isn't their thing.

If you absolutely need a holster, I hear that Seidio sells a holster that may work with it. I personally am using my Commuter case with a $9.00 walmart sideways belt clip holster. It is made by Fonegear. Magnetic closure, reasonably well constructed canvas/cordura material. Felt lined interior. And the magnetic closure holds the S2 in its commuter case quite firmly AND it puts it into sleep mode regardless of which way I put the phone in the case.

It isn't pretty but it will suffice until I get the Defender case/holster combo.

Edit: I added pics to show how easily the Commuter case fits into the generic phone hosters.
    Last edited by adambigge; 11-10-09 at 08:57 AM.
    11-10-09 08:46 AM
    Can you get it out of the case easily to put it in the charging base, or is that just sillytalk?
    11-10-09 08:48 AM
    well, it isn't all that tough to take it out of the case. Just pop the plastic shell off and then peel it out of the rubber skin. But if you are doing that very often I can see that it will probably start to stretch the skin out of shape.
    11-10-09 08:58 AM
    I'm still waiting for my commuter case to come in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-09 09:05 AM
    Is there also a screen protector that's PART of it? I guess I'm more concerned about the charging base... I use the Storm as my alarm clock. :-)
    11-10-09 09:38 AM
    There is a thread already on the subject.. Should answer all your questions..
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f145/ot...ilable-355141/
    11-10-09 10:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD