All,

I just got an email from otterbox that they are sending me a new case. That must mean the re-design is complete. sweet!!!!

If you have not ordered it yet, Looks like you can now.
    03-26-09 02:09 PM
    Any pictures?
    03-26-09 02:17 PM
    I wish, Just got the email that they shipped it today. I will post pics as soon as I get it.
    03-26-09 02:19 PM
    So, I shouldn't buy the old version?
    03-26-09 02:34 PM
    I would just email them before you order it and make sure you are going to get the re-designed version. DO NOT buy the old version.
    03-26-09 02:45 PM
    So how did you end up getting one right away, did you have an ongoing thing with their customer service? I assume they aren't replacing everyone's.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 02:52 PM
    They replaced everyone who was not happy with the original. All you had to do was to email cutomer service and say you did not like it and they put you on a list for a free replacement. You could still try it. They even came and posted a re-sponse on crackberry about getting a free re-placement if you were not happy with the original.
    03-26-09 02:56 PM
    I contacted there customer service and a month ago and they said that they would send me the new one for free. They emailed me yesterday and said that it wont be ready until mid april. How did you get one so soon?
    03-26-09 03:24 PM
    here is the email i got. I would contact them again. I know at least one other person got the same email I did.

Sales Order Confirmation
    Date 3/26/2009
    Order # xxxxxx
    Terms No Charge
    PO #
    Sales Rep Natasha Meggenberg
    Ship Via UPS Ground
    Ship Date 3/26/2009
    Tracking #
    Memo
    Resale #
    Otter Tax ID 84-1304473
    Shipping Accnt #
    Sales Order Type Product Replacement
    Shipping Instructions
    03-26-09 03:27 PM
    Ah ok, that's cool. I'm glad it got worked out for you.
    03-26-09 03:34 PM
    Natasha Meggenberg is also my rep she sent me this.

We are hoping to have the case available by the end of March right now, but that time could change depending on production. We do not have any other information at this time.

Thank you,
    Natasha Meggenberg

I think im getting the shaft.
    03-26-09 04:14 PM
    Sorry here is the update she sent.

Update for Case #32390 - "9500 Keyboard Issue"

We are hoping to have the case available by the middle of April at this time, but that time could change depending on production of the case.

Thank you,
    Natasha Meggenberg
    03-26-09 04:14 PM
    they better not be sending me another bad version. If this is not an updated version, I will be upset!!
    03-26-09 04:21 PM
    Natasha is definitely shafting you jawse lol.
    03-26-09 04:52 PM
    Yeah I sent her another email, ill let you know what she says.
    03-26-09 05:03 PM
    This is the new redesign...

03-26-09 08:11 PM
    I would just email them before you order it and make sure you are going to get the re-designed version. DO NOT buy the old version.
    What wrong with the old version? I was think about ordering one of these...are they really bulky? will it fit in the holster? does it cover the touch screen well?

THANKS
    03-26-09 08:16 PM
    i just got an innocase II/holster.

it really is great.

pricy, but great.
    03-26-09 08:37 PM
    With the old version it was very hard to type with it in landscape mode. It is bulky but comes with a belt clip. Also offers more protection then other cases.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 08:47 PM
    I just got mine today. Imagine a super tough plastic case covering the front and back and covered in rubber. The case has a couple small square pegs around it so the rubber can cover it and not fall off. After the rubber portion is on, it fits snug and flush with the pegs. The ear speaker and the microphone are covered by a thin piece of fabric. The earphone and mini usb ports are covered also. To access you just lift the flap up. When not in use, the flap can be closed within itself...so it doesn't fly open and let crap in. BTW, dust is not getting into this phone. Well worth the 50 bucks. If you are prone to dropping your phone or worried about prolonging the life of your storm...get this case!

One thing I was wondering before I got the case was how the touchscreen would be affected by the plastic covering the screen or if it even had plastic at all. It does and the only problem I've had so far is recording video. It just wouldn't accept me touching and pushing down the record button on the touchscreen. I still have the Verizon brand screen protector on. Other than that, this case has been a dream come true.
    03-26-09 09:07 PM
    This sounds exciting. . . anyone got pics?
    03-26-09 09:15 PM
    This is the new redesign...

Nice. I am going to order it now!!!
    03-26-09 09:21 PM
    Looks like I can store my underwire in there too.
    03-26-09 09:55 PM
    they better not be sending me another bad version. If this is not an updated version, I will be upset!!
    Somebody created a thread a few days ago saying he was getting a test version of the new design.
    Last edited by PhatTimmy; 03-27-09 at 02:10 AM.
    03-27-09 02:06 AM
    Jawse...Natasha is my REP also and i get the same emails. I told her some people are getting emails that the new case has been shipped and thats when i got the middle of April email.
    03-27-09 05:51 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD