When my storm is in the otterbox case, and it is lying on a flat surface ot im holding it flat, the screen will not work. Is this the case or phone. If i take the phone out of the case and type on a table it works? Does anyone else have this problem?
    04-12-09 06:27 AM
    When my storm is in the otterbox case, and it is lying on a flat surface ot im holding it flat, the screen will not work. Is this the case or phone. If i take the phone out of the case and type on a table it works? Does anyone else have this problem?
    It's not the case because mine works fine laying flat. Do you have any type of screen protector on, other that the one for the case?
    04-12-09 06:37 AM
    yes, i have the one verizon put on
    04-12-09 06:41 AM
    yes, i have the one verizon put on
    Maybe somehow that is affecting the screen sensitivity. I took my screen protector off when I received on otterbox, and mine works great flat, vertical, upside down, or whatever.
    04-12-09 06:44 AM
    must be the problem, when i take the storm out of the otterbox, it works fine. Does the case itself have a magnet, or just holster?
    04-12-09 06:49 AM
    here is the problem, it will work on its back on a surface. However it will not "turn on". I have to either click a button or pick it up to get it to work?????
    04-12-09 06:55 AM
    i think im returning my oterbox if others dont have this poroblem
    04-12-09 07:15 AM
    must be the problem, when i take the storm out of the otterbox, it works fine. Does the case itself have a magnet, or just holster?
    Only the holster.
    04-12-09 07:32 AM
    anyone else have this problem??
    04-12-09 10:22 AM
    Mine will not work at all laying flat. No Otterbox case, just the VZW screen protector. I am still running .075.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD