ok so everyones heard that the sprint plastic case causes bad reception or something...sprint will refund your case due to this very reason.

the otterbox is gonna be some kind of plastic also so will it cause bad reception too? i mean, it is going to cover the whole phone just like the sprint plastic case so i don't see why it wouldn't. what are your thoughts?
    01-17-11 11:49 PM
    I've had several phones that have had full cases (seidio innocases) and I never noticed any reception issues. Maybe it depends where the antenna is located? I don't know where the antenna is on the Style, but I saw pics of the Otterbox for the Style on Amazon, and it has a few openings (mainly around the hinge)... Maybe that will help? (I've never seen the Sprint case) I do think its funny that the Otterbox hasn't even been released yet but Amazon already has it on sale for $25 with free shipping... Earlier it said it was "pre-order", now it says "usually ships in 1-2 months"!! Hopefully some potential customers still have the phone by then! Haha jk

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-11 12:03 AM
    Got the OtterBox def. On my 9330 and I haven't seen my signal drop at all.

01-18-11 11:39 AM
    Once the Otterbox case is available for the Style, you'll see me review it for CrackBerry. Just finished my reviews for the Mobi Clear Case & Night Ize carrying case/holster. Should be up on the site in a few days.
    01-18-11 10:47 PM
    I'll be interested in seeing the Style's Otterbox, but for now I'm thinking BSE that just recently came out for it. I kinda like it without a case.

01-18-11 11:08 PM
    01-20-11 07:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD