I received this today.

It comes with a clear wrap around for the phone (with a hole for the trackball) and indentations for the keys.
    Then you put that in the plastic snap together case. Then there's a rubber grommet (for the lack of a better word) that holds the casing together.

Of course it comes with a holster as well.

I can post pictures if wanted.
    11-07-07 04:17 PM
    post pics post pics....all angles please...
    the otter case for the new pearl wont be out till jan or feb 08

-db

thankx
    11-07-07 04:39 PM
    yeah man. please post pics asap. i ordered mine the other day, and should be getting it tommorrow was well.

i will post pics and perhaps a full on review of the case once ive put it through the tests.
    11-08-07 11:51 PM
    Post Those Pics Man!!!!!!
    11-10-07 07:54 PM
    Pictures of course. I think I am going to definitely be buying this case. Could you take a side shot of the case next to the pearl so I can see how much extra thickness it adds?
    11-10-07 10:20 PM
    yeah, pics of the case, beside the pearl, with the pearl in it, and some close ups of the screen and keys and stuff.

thats my biggest question, how well the "molded plastic" layer goes over top of the keyboard and screen, and how easy it is to use.
    11-11-07 02:17 AM
    its very nice. i dont have one yet but soon...soon

i cant post urls yet but google it
    11-11-07 10:11 AM
    Hey Guys,

We're carrying these @ ShopCrackBerry.com.

I have two of them sitting beside me...we'll have a review up on the site this week.

Kevin
    11-11-07 11:11 AM
    nice Kevin. i look forward to reading what you have to say about it, and see if it compares to what i think about it.

i might end up getting another case for the gf, and if i do, ill grab it through CB.
    11-11-07 12:30 PM
    Just got the Otterbox for my pearl, the black/yellow one. I really love it! It makes the pearl feel better in my hands. It adds bulk sure but because the pearl is so small to start, makes it just the right size. I'm very impressed with this case, best I have ever had for sure.
    04-19-08 06:17 AM
    I understand the Otterbox isn't completely water resistant. I love it, but I need water resistant. See, I dropped my BB in the Guadalupe River this weekend. Luckily I rescued her in time, so she still works. Her screen has some water ripples in it, but they're drying out, so we're still good. I know there are other water proof cases, but they arent fully functional cases like the Otterbox, so I think I'm torn.
    05-27-08 12:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD