I just got a new 8330 for work, had a Storm but really didn't like it much.... When I had the Storm I brought a Otterbox for it since I had one for my iPhone.

I really like the Otterbox, but the problem that I had with the Otterbox for the Storm was that anyone I was talking to on the phone said they couldn't hear me, or that my voice sounded muffled.

Those of you with the Otterbox for your 8330 can you tell me it you're experiencing the same problem?? I ended up ditching the Otterbox when I had my Storm and went to a skin, but I really didn't like not having full protection for the phone due to my work conditions. Thanks for your input.
    04-15-09 08:48 PM
    I have the Otterbox for mine and have never heard anything negative from anyone about being able to hear me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-09 08:58 PM
    No problem with my Curve and Otterbox.

04-15-09 09:00 PM
    Yup same with me I have never had any issues. Come to think of it with all the phones and cases I have had over the years this one is the most well thought out one yet.

2 thumbs up

Welcome to Crackberry Peng155
    04-15-09 09:10 PM
    No problem with my Curve and Otterbox.

Madbb aswell welcome to Crackberry
    04-15-09 09:14 PM
    Add me to the Otterbox love fest. No problems whatsoever with mine.

04-15-09 09:15 PM
    No problems with mine over here on my Curve 8330m
    04-15-09 09:22 PM
    i sell them all the time and they never come back.. so people must be happy with them
    04-15-09 09:52 PM
    I love mine too and no problems yet. I have the quick pull App so I dont have to worry about taking the case off for a battery pull.
    04-15-09 11:51 PM
    I've had an otterbox for my Curve for the last month or so. I haven't had any problems with muffling so you should be fine.
    04-16-09 11:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD