Just put a new Impact skin on cuz I drop the naked Curve too easily. This skin is slightly textured and also cushioned a bit, therefore making the whole thing too tight in my blackberry holster. I really like the holster, standby and convenience at work. I don't like carrying it in my pocket at work much cuz I'm on it too often with PTT.

So does anybody have an idea about a holster that will go into standby and accomodate this thing now. Dimensions with skin on are length 112mm, width 66mm and depth (thickness) 22mm.
    07-26-09 12:58 PM
    Turns out Otterbox has a soft holster that will accomodate 8350i with impact skin and it has prox sensor for standby activation though nothing on their website will get you to this holster from an 8350i start.....

in the war of seeking knowledge, the inquiring tongue (old fashiond phone) has beaten the fingers (internet)
    07-27-09 02:07 PM
    Just got off the phone with Otterbox. They have no idea what I was talking about. I have the Defender but it so big. Want Impact but need a case anyone have a specific model number for this?
    11-03-09 12:26 PM
    Check the Impact series review comments on the main crackberry site...

One of the reviews (Rudy Mayer) states something about a known 8700 series that works with the Impact skin.

I've been holding off until someone actually confirms this since I really want the Impact skin with a functioning holster as well.

h t t p ://shop.crackberry.com/otterbox-impact-series/4A54A5650.htm
    11-03-09 03:46 PM
    Try this one, holds my thick-skinned Curve with room to spare. It will hold a skinned Bold.

Http://www.niteize.com/productdetail...product_id=189

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-09 04:15 PM
    Me too!!! can someone post pics,that would be great. I just ordered my otterbox impact skin and would love to have a holster for it.
    .....Wake up otter people!!!!!!!!............
    11-03-09 10:32 PM
    Does the impact case have the keypad that covers phone? $19.99 How well does it work? Do you like it?

Bought 2 diff snap on covers. CHEAP! Snapped both times trying to take them off. There was no access to pop it off. I want something that will protect the phone and not require any power tools to take it off.
    11-03-09 10:56 PM
    i have the otter skin for my bb and i had to stop using it because people said it sounded like i was mumbling all the time.

have you noticed that yet?
    11-04-09 03:42 PM
    I use the OB and have not had the complaint since the update to .204 back in April.
    11-04-09 03:55 PM
    Like beach said. I have the defender case, total protection and no issues, comes with its own clip

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 04:07 PM
    Turns out Otterbox has a soft holster that will accomodate 8350i with impact skin and it has prox sensor for standby activation though nothing on their website will get you to this holster from an 8350i start.....

in the war of seeking knowledge, the inquiring tongue (old fashiond phone) has beaten the fingers (internet)
    Have you found anything on this "soft holster" from otterbox. I would be really
    interested in it. A link or pics would be nice...maybe you can post pics of your 8350i with the impact skin.
    11-05-09 07:10 PM

Is this what your talking about...BlackBerry 7200 Cases // Soft Holster for 1930/1931 Case // OtterBox.com
    11-05-09 08:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD