They are here on Crackberry for $27.95 w/o any discount codes!
    12-04-09 01:58 AM
    I received my case today. I'm not in love with it yet, but only because I secretly want it to be pink and I still have to get used to using it with the case on.

Question--Do any of you use the provided screen protecter? My brother ordered me a BSE, but I won't be seeing him for another couple of weeks so I'm tempted to use this one in the meantime. I know someone said they weren't impressed with it a few pages back, but does anyone use it and like it? Also, would it be easy to remove?
    12-05-09 08:25 PM
    They are here on Crackberry for $27.95 w/o any discount codes!
    shame crackberry charges $30 for shipping to canada.
    i got it for $40 shipped to canada from otterbox.com
    12-05-09 08:28 PM
    Where is the cheapest place to get this?
    12-06-09 12:23 AM
    Well the Otterbox website has them for 34.95, Crackberry for 27.95 and Amazon has a few new ones for sale at 21.99. Shipping for each all depends on where you live. So far Amazon has been the best. That is where I bought mine!
    12-06-09 07:03 AM
    Question how much does the otterbox increase the size of the phone , will it for example be able to fit into a leather pouch for a blackberry 9000?
    12-06-09 09:28 AM
    From one newb to another - you gotta read more than the title. Answer - yes.
    12-10-09 10:23 AM
    I almost bought one of these today. But, is it me or does it NOT have a plastic screen cover like the Innocase 360?
    12-10-09 10:26 AM
    I almost bought one of these today. But, is it me or does it NOT have a plastic screen cover like the Innocase 360?
    it comes with a screen protector and by the way I love the case its a nice fit and works well
    12-10-09 10:29 AM
    Hmm, temping. But, the Innocase 360 has the plastic covering for the screen, AND, I can still place it in a desktop charger

Now, if Otterbox would create a case like that, we'd be in business. Albeit, I understand they are more about keeping the device 'sealed'...

it comes with a screen protector and by the way I love the case its a nice fit and works well
    12-10-09 10:33 AM
    Bought the Otterbox 2 weeks ago. Paid 34.95 with free shipping from Otterbox. Love the case because it gives the phone a bit more heft and feels good in the hand. I also use the screen protector, which was easy to put on and you can't tell its their.
    12-10-09 10:40 AM
    Well, I already got mine & decided to share the pictures with you.
    I also made a shot of it side by side with the Otterbox Defender Case for my 8820...
    Looks like a Humvee & a Main Battle Tank! ...LOL!...

I extremely love it... It added more solid feel to my 9700 without the added bulk.
    Now, I wonder if they will release the Defender Case for the 9700s. If they do, I sure am going to order that, too...
    12-10-09 11:56 AM
    Its the best case out IMO. Very heavy duty.
    12-10-09 12:49 PM
    Maverick.Xtreme -

Thanks for the images, but that background is killing me, and I'm missing the beauty of the case\device
    12-10-09 12:52 PM
    Maverick.Xtreme -

Thanks for the images, but that background is killing me, and I'm missing the beauty of the case\device

I really agree... but the only thing where I can put it down for taking the pictures is in my carpet, as other area of my small room is completely a mess! (living in a small caravan, with no living room, much like a small cell, in a labor camp, in a totally isolated desert). Add to that is my self-admission that I'm really not that kind of guy you would trust to be behind the leanse and take your pictures for you ...LOL!...
    12-10-09 01:02 PM
    Is this case easily removed and installed? If I still want to use my charging pod, I assume I will have to remove and install the case daily. Will it hold up over time from doing that??
    12-10-09 01:32 PM
    shame crackberry charges $30 for shipping to canada.
    i got it for $40 shipped to canada from otterbox.com
    did you get hit with any duty/customs fees?
    12-10-09 01:41 PM
    not what expected for #% dollars it doesnt really line up right.
    12-10-09 08:41 PM
    Does anyone have the original OEM blackberry silicone skin and can compare that case with this commuter case in terms of added thickness, feel, etc. Pics would be even better!
    12-11-09 08:06 PM
    Does anyone have the original OEM blackberry silicone skin and can compare that case with this commuter case in terms of added thickness, feel, etc. Pics would be even better!
    The thickness seems the same on both. I strongly recommend Commuter case
    12-11-09 08:24 PM
    Uhhh dude, there is NO comparison. The OEM silicone case is nothing compared to the commuter! There are already pics of the commuter in this thread so go have a read. :P
    12-11-09 08:24 PM
    Anyone tried to use the Seidio Innocase holster with the Commuter case yet ? I am looking to buy one but I am not sure it fits or not +____+
    12-11-09 08:26 PM
    [QUOTE=AirSupply;4284785]The thickness seems the same on both. I strongly recommend Commuter case [/QUOTE

Really? I'll strongly consider this if that's the case. Can I bug you for pics?

By the way I believe you can purchase the original 9000 bold holster to fit this commuter case or the sedio spring clip holster.
    12-11-09 08:31 PM
    [QUOTE=Alxis;4284821]
    The thickness seems the same on both. I strongly recommend Commuter case [/QUOTE

Really? I'll strongly consider this if that's the case. Can I bug you for pics?

By the way I believe you can purchase the original 9000 bold holster to fit this commuter case or the sedio spring clip holster.
    Actually I dont have the silicon case right now, but trust me, the Commuter case is 10x better than the silicon case. Holding it in your hands is enjoyable ^___^

I thought that the Innocase holster for Tour might work, but still need someone confirm it for me
    12-11-09 08:35 PM
    [QUOTE=AirSupply;4284846]

Actually I dont have the silicon case right now, but trust me, the Commuter case is 10x better than the silicon case. Holding it in your hands is enjoyable ^___^

I thought that the Innocase holster for Tour might work, but still need someone confirm it for me
    Good to know, I'm gonna give this case a shot.
    12-11-09 08:43 PM
178 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD