Otter Box said I am Sale #1 for the case. Its not online yet you must call. Looks like the case for the Tour.
    11-24-09 01:31 PM
    Nice! I was wondering when they would be releasing these. Did you pay $34.95? Please post pics when you receive it. Thanks.
    11-24-09 01:52 PM
    Otter Box said I am Sale #1 for the case. Its not online yet you must call. Looks like the case for the Tour.
    They have now posted it online for $34.95..I love this case but wish it had a belt clip....
    11-24-09 02:11 PM
    They have now posted it online for $34.95..I love this case but wish it had a belt clip....
    Otterbox Pic
    11-24-09 02:21 PM
    $40 shipped
    11-24-09 02:52 PM
    Great case!
    11-24-09 04:51 PM
    Go big or go home

I'm waiting for the defender to go to Amazon.com and i'll get it.
    11-24-09 04:52 PM
    loved this case on my 8900, just ordered one for my 9700 that is coming tomorrow! excited! otterbox makes great cases.
    11-24-09 05:15 PM
    loved this case on my 8900, just ordered one for my 9700 that is coming tomorrow! excited! otterbox makes great cases.
    Yes High quality not junk.
    11-24-09 05:18 PM
    Look nice but the price tag is .... Anyone wants to gift me an early Christmas gift ? LOL
    11-24-09 06:49 PM
    Here's a nice little coupon code: TechBargains109n. It will give you 20% off. Just got mine for $32 shipped. Can't wait.
    11-24-09 10:02 PM
    Here's a nice little coupon code: TechBargains109n. It will give you 20% off. Just got mine for $32 shipped. Can't wait.
    Just ordered mine with the code .. thank you
    11-25-09 01:37 AM
    Just ordered mine; my first otterbox and I can't wait!
    11-25-09 02:00 AM
    Ordered mine yesterday. My order was processed during the check-out process & it gave me a Confirmation Number. I am hoping that I will also receive a confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address that specified, but after 24 hours, I have not receive any e-mail from them.

Now, my question is: how will I know the current status of my order? Is it normal that they will not send me a confirmation e-mail & just the Confirmation Number after checking-out? For every purchase that I made online (I'm from Abu Dhabi,UAE), the order confirmation e-mail was immediately sent by the store after processing my order on check-out. I'm a little bit worried...
    11-25-09 10:04 AM
    Ordered mine yesterday. My order was processed during the check-out process & it gave me a Confirmation Number. I am hoping that I will also receive a confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address that specified, but after 24 hours, I have not receive any e-mail from them.

Now, my question is: how will I know the current status of my order? Is it normal that they will not send me a confirmation e-mail & just the Confirmation Number after checking-out? For every purchase that I made online (I'm from Abu Dhabi,UAE), the order confirmation e-mail was immediately sent by the store after processing my order on check-out. I'm a little bit worried...
    I wouldn't worry. I actually ran into the same exact issue with Otterbox. Their customer support department is superb and very willing to help. For whatever reason the confirmation email failed to reach me, but a phone call resulted in a sincere appology and a free impact case to go along with the defender I had ordered.
    11-25-09 01:08 PM

I received my tracking number the day after i ordered mine
    11-25-09 01:34 PM
    Can someone who gets the case provide an idea of how much bulk it adds to the phone?
    11-25-09 02:06 PM
    I wouldn't worry. I actually ran into the same exact issue with Otterbox. Their customer support department is superb and very willing to help. For whatever reason the confirmation email failed to reach me, but a phone call resulted in a sincere appology and a free impact case to go along with the defender I had ordered.

You are absolutely right...!!! I sent them a request for a confirmation e-mail & they immediately replied... Fantastic...!!!
    11-25-09 02:11 PM
    Very cool case..I like it with the holster option. Very stable. I cant have a stand alone case without belt option or i will assuredly lose it...
    11-25-09 03:33 PM
    I used the Otterbox Commuter case with both of my former iPhones. I just want to add that the commuter series cases are very stylish, low profile, and offer excellent protection. I ordered one for my 9700 today and would strongly recommend this case for the 9700. Don't forget to use the coupon code TechBargains109n to get 20% off. I found the coupon in an earlier post. Ordered mine overnight. I called Otterbox and they state that they will be closed Thurs-Sun and ALL shipments will be delayed till Monday. Oh well, its worth the wait!
    11-25-09 04:09 PM
    Oh cool! Thanks for the coupon code for 20%! I just ordered one today!
    11-29-09 01:13 PM
    Needs to have a holster. If it had that I would buy it.
    11-29-09 01:15 PM
    Here are the pictures of the newly arrived case.
    11-29-09 01:36 PM
    Does the self adhesive film that it comes with cover just the screen?
    11-29-09 01:57 PM
    Does the self adhesive film that it comes with cover just the screen?
    yea just a common screen protector.
    11-29-09 02:31 PM
178 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD