So I've tried my luck numerous times with Invisible Shield, Phantom Skinz, Best Skins Ever, etc. I've decided that they're just not for me because of the high price and difficulty of install. On my first Tour, bought from eBay, it came with an amazing screen protector on it, that looked like a $0.99 you would buy also on eBay. So when I had to get my Tour replaced I bought some, long story short, they were much worse quality than the one on my first Tour. But the one on the first phone was NOT an Invisible Shield type protector. It was the more classic, plastic type. So I found out that some popular case brands make normal, plastic screen protectors, which must be higher quality than the generic ones, right? So here's what I found, and I need to know which one(s) to buy.

Case Mate:
    Case-Mate BlackBerry Curve 8900 Screen Protector (3-pack) (Case-Mate BB8900SP-3PK), BlackBerry Curve 8900 Cases, Holsters, Skins, and Accessories in Premium Leather - Model 8900

Seido:
    Ultimate Screen Guard

Clear Touch:
    Amazon.com: BlackBerry Tour 9630 ClearTouch Crystal Screen Protector (Single Pack): Cell Phones & Service

GTMax:
    Amazon.com: GTMax Premium Durable Clear LCD Screen Protector (Japan Material) for RIM BlackBerry 8520 Curve, Tour 9630, 8900 Curve Cell Phone: Cell Phones & Service

I'm mostly leaning towards Seido or Case Mate, because they make great, high quality products that I know work. So, which one do I choose?! Pleas help QUICK! I want to order tonight, having my screen unprotected is nerve-racking.
    01-20-10 08:00 PM
    I just got my first ClariVue protectors and they are awesome. Can't even tell its there unless you really look.

$10 for 2 (shipped), well worth the $5 apiece, imo.

I know they're not on your list but I think they're the best.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-10 08:05 PM
    Those ones look great too! Why are there so many options?!
    01-20-10 08:24 PM
    Seidio all the way.

It was a snap to install and I have NEVER seen one so clear. I honestly cannot tell its there.

Its like a piece of polyester or something. No stretchy bubble ridden mess.

Go Seidio.

01-20-10 08:24 PM
    Seido sounds like the way to go from some reviews I've heard, and also, the fact that they're a known and trusted brand.
    01-20-10 08:33 PM
    I ended up buying the Seido ones from Amazon, and yes, I know they're for the 8900, but the screen is exactly the same size.
    01-20-10 08:50 PM
    Go to Walmart and pick up the Belkin iPod Touch screen protector. They are awesome. So clear you can't tell it's on, and they are easy to install without the annoying air bubbles. Just cut it to match the size you need. I had the Invisible Shield on my Tour, and it was nothing compared to the Belkin. Highly recommended.

01-20-10 09:36 PM
    I have Invisible Shield and can't see it. I like it
    01-20-10 09:52 PM
    I also have the Seido ultimate screen guard and would highly recommend it.

01-22-10 12:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD