Alright, after much deliberation and the owner calling us about this problem, we've solved it and we're all satisfied. I apologize for my rant earlier, I was just getting frustrated and after receiving someone else's parcel I just went over the edge. Judging from the phone call with the owner, this company isn't out to screw people over with bad service, it was all just one huge mistake that was definitely not in my favour but it has all been rectified.

Thanks
    11-14-08 08:35 PM
    I made an order on October 29th 2008. Order # 18326....

Belize2004, could you locate where is my package?

thanks.
    11-14-08 10:18 PM
    Some current feedback for prospective buyers...I ordered a replacement trackball and ring for my blackberry on Wed 12th and it arrived on Fri 14th. The tracking number says it was shipped from California and arrived in Wisconsin two days later. Needless to say I was extremely impressed after reading this thread. They say items ship from Nebraska, but anyway, two day shipping and cheaper than anywhere else. I would recommend buying from my experience.
    11-15-08 09:16 AM
    Looks like the saga goes on with this company, wish I had done my blog homework before buying, I have waited over 5 weeks now for my order to arrive and cannot get a single response from this company. With this sort of customer service they do not deserve to be in business, I can handle a late order but I can't except being ignored especially since they have taken payment
    12-02-08 05:00 AM
    Whats your order # maybe i can help
    Fonlogix...
    12-02-08 11:05 PM
    order number 20831, can you check please.
    i left a voicemail and i sent an email but with no response, i hope you'll take my case under consideration
    12-10-08 12:25 PM
    still waiting
    12-10-08 01:32 PM
    I placed an order yesterday.. How long does it take for someone to send me a tracking #.
    12-18-08 08:39 AM
    Hey Belize, Tell your boss thanks for the *** chewing I have gotten twice this week because no one at that place will return any of my emails or voice messages. The parts I ordered was for a company phone. How do you think my boss, whom's money I used to pay for the parts, is reacting to the fact that you have taken his money and not delivering your said part of the transaction!!!! I don't want to be rude. I don't want to be mean. I don't want to get into a shouting match with people from your company about your customer service and the fact that the economy sucks, & you are understaffed!!! I JUST WANT THE PARTS I ORDERED SO MY BOSS WILL GET HIS FOOT OUT OF MY ***!!! It is coming up on 2 weeks since I made my order, and I have no tracking number, and nobody has made an attempt to contact me to give me and explanation or an apology. How would you feel if you were in my situation... I'm just the damn middle man who ordered the part from a company with the worst customer service that I have ever dealt with. And yes If your asking........ I'm pissed, it's not too comfortable walking around with your boss's foot up your ***. PLease, fix this for me and I will go away to never be heard from again!!!!!! Order # is 21411
    12-18-08 08:56 AM
    I placed an order with fonlogix on 12/15/08. The order number is 21894. I have not received a single order update since placing the order, not even an order confirmation. I really dont care if it take two or even three weeks to get the items ordered but, I would really like find out the status of the order. I emailed and called several times but again I have not gotten a single response. Please, just respond to my emails and phone calls.
    12-26-08 08:35 AM
    Order Number: 22492 placed on 12/22. I haven't received a tracking number. I'd like to know the status of the order. If it has not been shipped, I'd prefer the order be canceled and my money refunded.
    12-26-08 12:02 PM
    I placed my order on 12/16 (order #22063) and still haven't received anything. Based on what I'm reading here, it may be 2010 before it shows up!!
    12-29-08 12:59 PM
    rascal74:
    Your order was shipped out of our Warehouse in las vegas .
    We emailed you the tracking details.
    So your in luck it looks like you should receive it in Cali. By Friday.
    Thank your for your Business.
    Fonlogix
    12-30-08 06:00 PM
    Whew!! I was just about to order from this company until I found the reports on this forum. Thanks CrackBerry.com for saving me what would have been a big headache!! Any other suggestions on good BBerry replacement parts?
    01-02-09 04:30 PM
    What you dont see on this forum is the 1000's of satisfied people that have ordered from us...

Here are some reviews from our Happy Customers....

Fonlogix

Customer Reviews
    Excellent! 12/8/2008
    Reviewed by: Holly from Birmingham, AL.
    Super-fast service! And incredibly easy to replace. Will definitely return to this site and refer friends for future purchases.
    Self 11/30/2008
    Reviewed by: Phil C from VB.
    Great product thanks for providing
    Thank You!!! 9/23/2008
    Reviewed by: Nicole from New Bedford, MA.
    My daughter dropped my blackberry curve and lost the trackball and the metal piece and I couldn''t do anything on my phone. Thank you so much I purchased the set here so cheap and saved my self a lot of money and got it very quick!!!! Thank you again.
    Excellent 7/27/2008
    Reviewed by: kamal from San Jose, CA.
    I dropped my phone and the track ball kept falling out after that. I went online and looked around for a spare trackball. This site offered the best price!!!! and they have very fast shipping!! I received my trackball within a couple of days. I am very happy, they made my phone brand new again. Will definately return to this site in the future.
    Great, Beyond Speedy Service! 7/15/2008
    Reviewed by: Shakara from Pacific Palisades, CA.
    I purchased a trackball set for my Blackberry Curve because mine literally fell out and I''d been walking around with a hole in the middle of my phone not able to access many features. I called Blaine and surprisingly my order was here the next day! I''m beyond satisfied and will purchase from this site in the future.
    Great service & great parts! 6/18/2008
    Reviewed by: Chris from Reno, NV.
    Dropped my blackberry and the trackball when flying. Emailed Blane about a replacement and I had the repacement in my hand by 10am the next morning. Great products and great customer service!
    01-02-09 07:43 PM
    I've left two emails and a voicemail, which goes straight to a recorder. I havent heard a response back yet either on order# 22672. I think this guy works out of his house and cant handle any volume. I wish I would have read this blog before ordering. I'm going to see if my credit card company can do anything about getting me a refund if I dont here back from him by 1/5/09.
    01-03-09 06:17 PM
    Seems like only trackballs are getting sent out.... How long should one wait to file a complaint with the BBB? Is there a standard time length? I ordered on the 19th of December and after waiting and leaving emails and vmails I finally got a response from Blaine on the 29th that said it should ship from the warehouse the next day and I would get an email. As of today the 4th of January I have yet to receive an email confirming shipment.

What you dont see on this forum is the 1000's of satisfied people that have ordered from us...

Here are some reviews from our Happy Customers....

Fonlogix

Customer Reviews
    Excellent! 12/8/2008
    Reviewed by: Holly from Birmingham, AL.
    Super-fast service! And incredibly easy to replace. Will definitely return to this site and refer friends for future purchases.
    Self 11/30/2008
    Reviewed by: Phil C from VB.
    Great product thanks for providing
    Thank You!!! 9/23/2008
    Reviewed by: Nicole from New Bedford, MA.
    My daughter dropped my blackberry curve and lost the trackball and the metal piece and I couldn''t do anything on my phone. Thank you so much I purchased the set here so cheap and saved my self a lot of money and got it very quick!!!! Thank you again.
    Excellent 7/27/2008
    Reviewed by: kamal from San Jose, CA.
    I dropped my phone and the track ball kept falling out after that. I went online and looked around for a spare trackball. This site offered the best price!!!! and they have very fast shipping!! I received my trackball within a couple of days. I am very happy, they made my phone brand new again. Will definately return to this site in the future.
    Great, Beyond Speedy Service! 7/15/2008
    Reviewed by: Shakara from Pacific Palisades, CA.
    I purchased a trackball set for my Blackberry Curve because mine literally fell out and I''d been walking around with a hole in the middle of my phone not able to access many features. I called Blaine and surprisingly my order was here the next day! I''m beyond satisfied and will purchase from this site in the future.
    Great service & great parts! 6/18/2008
    Reviewed by: Chris from Reno, NV.
    Dropped my blackberry and the trackball when flying. Emailed Blane about a replacement and I had the repacement in my hand by 10am the next morning. Great products and great customer service!
    01-05-09 12:03 AM
    That we have to place our order numbers and help requests on a totally unassociated site to get any help from a company that ignores it customers on its own website.
    01-05-09 12:09 AM
    Looks like this company hasn't change at all. I'm sorry for all of you who have had problems with this company. If you want a good company to order from, I'll recommend cnn.cn. Don't let the fact that they are in China scare you. I've ordered twice from them and each time I've gotten what I ordered within 7 business days. One came in 3 days! As for the positive comments that Blaine posted,,,,,anyone can order trackballs by the hundreds and get them out within a day or two,,,,and anyone can make up positive comments and post them here. Blaine, maybe you should make you a thread of people who are happy with Fonlogix and let them speak for themselves.
    01-05-09 12:28 PM
    I'm a business professional, which I believe most of us are who use a blackberry. I wasted my time in ordering from these JOKERS on DEC. 15, 2008 replacement parts and never heard anything. No response to one email or voice mail.
    What I DO NOT UNDERSTAND, is that people are DYEING for BUSINESS with the economy and I would pay DOUBLE what I paid to get proper service. THE OLD SAYING IS YOU LEARN THE HARD WAY and WAIT till BUSINESS jokers like this company, go out of business. I did get a big chuckle when I saw a post of 1000 of satisifed customers. THAT MEANS JACK @#@! This company obviously has a problem NOW and THAT is all that ANYONE who orders from them CARES about. What type of wonderful service they provided in the past NO LONGER EXSISTS! GET REAL!
    Now the question is what legit companies exist that service customers for blackberry parts?
    01-05-09 02:17 PM
    Omaha, NE: Home

This is the Nebraska BBB for whoever wants to file a complaint against Fonlogix.

Looks like Blaine is the owner and you can find out his information. If you google enough, you can even find his cell phone number. Maybe if we all call his cell phone he would resolve some of these issues.
    Last edited by CMAUTREY; 01-06-09 at 09:17 AM.
    01-06-09 08:47 AM
    Don't forget the IC3 (Internet Crime Complaint Center) at ic3.gov
    01-06-09 12:43 PM
    I ordered a replacement lens for my BB yesterday and he gave me a tracking number and shipping confirmation the next day. hopefully everything works out being im a little skeptical after reading all this. i'll keep you posted.
    01-06-09 02:06 PM
    I ordered a replacement lens for my BB yesterday and he gave me a tracking number and shipping confirmation the next day. hopefully everything works out being im a little skeptical after reading all this. i'll keep you posted.
    I think we all got the tracking number and shipping confirmation also. He prints a label when the order is received, scans it but then, oops, he didn't know he didn't have the product,,,so it can't be delivered. This is what has happened to many of us and he admitted this is what happened. Hopefully, things will work out for you. Good luck.
    01-07-09 09:13 AM
    I ordered someting from them 10 days ago and they took the money from my account and never replied to my email does anyone have a phone number I could call??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-09 12:54 AM
233 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD