Anyone else have a problem getting merchandise that has been ordered and paid for from this company?
    10-20-08 11:35 AM
    No, no problems. I ordered a trackball from them. It was a great price but took close to 2 weeks until I received it in the mail. It's worth the wait for their prices though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Hlibichuk; 10-20-08 at 02:57 PM.
    10-20-08 02:55 PM
    No, no problems. I ordered a trackball from them. It was a great price but took close to 2 weeks until I received it in the mail. It's worth the wait for their prices though.

I placed an order on 9-18 but still haven't received it. One minute they say they are sold out and then the next guy will tell me it was shipped,,,,then when i asked for a refund today they told me they were shipping immediately,,,when i called back they said they were out and would shipped to me as soon as they got it in again (which maybe be up to 3 weeks). No one will even talk to me about a refund.
    10-20-08 05:44 PM
    try Calan Mobile - Blackberry Cell Phone Parts and Repair -. everything shown on the website is instock and ships immediately via UPS with tracking number so you know exactly where everything is and when you will receive it. shipping is from the US and not from asia. prices are very competitive.
    10-21-08 07:28 AM
    I have had quite the traumatic time dealing with this company. I thought ordering within the US would save me time, but now it has been long enough I could've received parts from Hong Kong (I've done it in the past and it took less than 2 wks).

I paid $10.75 for priority shipping. The order was processed on 10/9. There was an email with a tracking number that showed the package never actually was received by USPS, only that a label had been printed. When a week had passed and the tracking # still not valid I left 2 voicemails that were not returned. I emailed several times and finally received a reply 10/16 with no explanation or apology but "your package was shipped today" and another invalid tracking number. I had asked in my emails 3 times for my priority shipping cost to be refunded with no reply. I then left a voicemail Today I sent a very angry email and was told yet again "your package is being shipped today."

I left an infuriated voicemail asking for someone to actually provide me with an explanation to why my order has still not been shipped and to refund my shipping. I finally received a call back and they were nasty and unpologetic. They were sarcastic and told me its not their fault the order never was shipped...UM well its certainly not MY fault. I've NEVER dealt with such a rude company ever.

BOTTOM LINE - seeing other people having this same issue makes me think they charge your card, print a shipping label and then order the parts themselves from HK. Since they never actually SHIP the item, it looks like a mistake but really they are waiting to receive the parts and then they actually ship them.
    10-21-08 12:57 PM
    I have had quite the traumatic time dealing with this company. I thought ordering within the US would save me time, but now it has been long enough I could've received parts from Hong Kong (I've done it in the past and it took less than 2 wks).

I paid $10.75 for priority shipping. The order was processed on 10/9. There was an email with a tracking number that showed the package never actually was received by USPS, only that a label had been printed. When a week had passed and the tracking # still not valid I left 2 voicemails that were not returned. I emailed several times and finally received a reply 10/16 with no explanation or apology but "your package was shipped today" and another invalid tracking number. I had asked in my emails 3 times for my priority shipping cost to be refunded with no reply. I then left a voicemail Today I sent a very angry email and was told yet again "your package is being shipped today."

I left an infuriated voicemail asking for someone to actually provide me with an explanation to why my order has still not been shipped and to refund my shipping. I finally received a call back and they were nasty and unpologetic. They were sarcastic and told me its not their fault the order never was shipped...UM well its certainly not MY fault. I've NEVER dealt with such a rude company ever.

BOTTOM LINE - seeing other people having this same issue makes me think they charge your card, print a shipping label and then order the parts themselves from HK. Since they never actually SHIP the item, it looks like a mistake but really they are waiting to receive the parts and then they actually ship them.

This sounds exactly like what happened to me. I got the same story about the shipping label and I also paid the extra for priority shipping. I can't get anyone to actually answer the phone anymore and since I've asked for a refund they have not returned my emails. I'm contacting my credit card company to see if something can be done on that end. I would not recommend anyone buying from this company.
    10-21-08 01:21 PM
    I recently ordered from them last Sunday. I e-mailed the guy many times. On Wednesday they told me my order will be shipped on Friday because they dont have any in stock at the moment. I said okay thats fine. Friday came and my order was still not shipped. I e-mailed him again and still no answer. So today I send him an e-mail saying if i dont get answers soon, I will go to someone who can fix my problem. 5 minutes I get a call from him personally. He told me that they dont take highly to threats and that they are going to cancel my order and put my money back on to my card. Then he tried to go on how that their power went out yesterday so that was the reason it wasnt shipped but they are still going to refund me and crap. then he kept like stuttering and just goes okay the money will be put back on your card, then hung up.
    10-25-08 02:14 PM
    I feel bad because I said these guys were OK. They were slow getting my order out, it took about 2 weeks for me to get their parts. The problem they said was that they are short handed. I think the real problem is that they are back ordered and don't have the decency to tell us, or to tell us there will be long delays.

There is always cnn.cn, or try bbenriched. I went to Amazon and searched and found a bunch of parts.

10-26-08 02:58 AM
    Relly, CMAUTRY, and JAGxc0re
    Email your order # to us and we will fully refund your shipping charges.
    We have been short handed, we have hired more staff to assist to process our orders faster.
    We apologize for the slow delivery times,
    we have 100's of parts in stock
    Fonlogix
    Last edited by Belize2004; 10-28-08 at 06:09 PM.
    10-28-08 06:07 PM
    I have not received what I ordered. Why refund only shipping amount when nothing was shipped to me?

10-29-08 06:21 PM
    email us your order # so we can find a way to make it right, its possible it has been shipped and for some reason
    it was undeliverable, which happens quite a a bit. But without any information we cant resolve it, we are honest people.
    we just want to help you get your blackberry working again if we cant help fine no problem we wil gladly refund your money. Please give us a chance to make it right.
    Fonlogix
    10-29-08 10:29 PM
    After reviewing your order,
    your order was delivered 10-23.
    Fonlogix
    10-29-08 11:08 PM
    About 2 weeks ago I ordered a trackball for my 8120, then read these post and I was getting scared, but a few days later the mail delivered my trackball as ordered. So no problems for me as of 2 weeks ago.
    10-30-08 02:39 AM
    After reviewing your order,
    your order was delivered 10-23.
    Fonlogix
    I have not received anything from your company and I want a refund for the money you collected from me on 9-19-08. You keep saying that you have shipped yet you can never give me a tracking number. When i asked for a tracking number I do not hear from you. Only after I posted in this forum did you start being "nice" and try to communicate with me. For anyone reading this,,,,,do not believe them. I have not received my order and they do not like the "bad press" they have received in this forum and they are making excuses. I would not buy from this company.
    10-30-08 07:25 PM
    I ordered from them on 10/29/08 and my payment was quickly processed. The next day I get an e-mail stating they are currently out of stock and should have the LCD in a day or two at which time they will ship my order. It is now 11/5/08 and I have e-mailed and just recently called and left a message. This doesn't look good.
    11-05-08 10:12 AM
    Had problems in the past ordering from them, sorry!
    11-05-08 10:18 AM
    If Fonlogix is out there, my order # is 17963 placed on October 25th. My credit card was charged immediately, but no word from you guys about a ship date or why it has taken over 10 days to ship a few simple parts. I tried emailing you 3 days ago with no reply, and called today to get an answering machine. Just the facts on my end, not a good experience.
    11-06-08 11:02 AM
    Seriously, wtf?

I too have ordered from them and still have yet to receive my parts.

I placed my order on the 10.29.2008 and is 11.09.2008 and I still haven't received my parts.
    I got a tracking number but it hasn't changed for the past 4 days.

I have ordered from company that shipped from Hawaii to Cali that took only 5 days to get here.

What's going on?
    11-10-08 06:02 PM
    I placed my order on 9-18-08 and I haven't received anything from them. After posting the problems here on Crackberry, I cannot get a response from them at all. Belize2004 works for Fonlogix but he has stopped communicating even on this forum. Seems like everyone gets the same excuse from them. They print the shipping labels but nothing is ever shipped. Then they use that as an excuse,,,,,,they will say that they printed the label and then realized they were out of the product. It makes the customer think their product is being shipped when in fact they don't even have it in stock. They should be put out of business and please, no one else out there buy from them.
    11-10-08 06:18 PM
    I got the email from them stating the part is out of stock and it should be in stock the next day or 2.... is been a bloody week and a half already.
    Last edited by berettabattler; 11-10-08 at 09:42 PM.
    11-10-08 07:02 PM
    I emailed them almost 2 weeks ago.... yet I still haven't received an reply to my email.
    11-11-08 08:24 PM
    We are hiring more employees
    to try and handle the emails
    so everyone gets a reply in a timely manner.
    we really want to offer great service
    we just have been short staffed.
    also some of the parts are in high demand we try and keep enough on hand at all times but we do run out sometimes.

Beantownmc
    your order was ship it will be delivered 10/14
    one of your parts you order was sold out.

Cmautrey
    with the us economy everbody losing there jobs and you want to put more people out of work so they cant feed there families or earn a living.
    we called you we emailed you several times no reply no call back no response
    we emailed proof of delivery.
    We gave you a full refund anyway

EASLEY
    SC, 29642
    Delivered October 23, 2008 - 11:49 am
    11-14-08 10:52 AM
    We are hiring more employees
    to try and handle the emails
    so everyone gets a reply in a timely manner.
    we really want to offer great service
    we just have been short staffed.
    also some of the parts are in high demand we try and keep enough on hand at all times but we do run out sometimes.

Beantownmc
    your order was ship it will be delivered 10/14
    one of your parts you order was sold out.

Cmautrey
    with the us economy everbody losing there jobs and you want to put more people out of work so they cant feed there families or earn a living.
    we called you we emailed you several times no reply no call back no response
    we emailed proof of delivery.
    We gave you a full refund anyway

EASLEY
    SC, 29642
    Delivered October 23, 2008 - 11:49 am

My simple post here will not put you out of business nor cause anyone to lose their job. Your lack of customer service and rudeness will. What do I have to gain over a mere 23 dollars lost to your company. I have not heard from you, either by phone call or by email since my first post here. Nor have I received a full refund from your company. It's obvious from my post and other posters here on Crackberry that you do not provide good customer service. People can judge for themselves, I have simply stated what happened with my order,,,,,no products delivered and no refund.
    Last edited by CMAUTREY; 11-14-08 at 11:48 AM.
    11-14-08 11:43 AM
    CMAUTREY
    you should check your google checkout history, an email was sent to your work email address,
    Order #950884966611305 - Cancelled - Refunded, we processed it this morning it takes 2-3 days for the credit to post to your card.
    I tried your work your voice mail says your out for the day today.

according to the psot office they delivered it.

You are commendible in trying to see people get better customer service

we could use a good communicator like you and advocate for the customer to ensure they are satisfied
    this is what we strive for.

Would you like to volunteer.

lets find positive and constructive ways to improves our service and processes.
    11-14-08 12:21 PM
    I've had nothing but troubles with this company.
    I made an order on 18 Oct 2008, Order #17360, never got any notice of it being shipped, contacted them on 28 Oct asking them what was the ETA on my parcel, with a reply of by the end of the week. It's now 7 Nov, a week past the ETA that the guy told me, I contact them again, twice. This time no reply.

Finally I put in a grievance with Google telling them about the issue and wondering if they could mediate the problem. So I get a notice a couple days later that the parcel was shipped and had arrived, so I go to the place that handled the parcel and they had shipped me someone else's parcel.

Now I'm completely livid and will never deal with this company anymore. Right now I'm waiting for someone to contact me back about this and I will be cancelling my order unless they can provide me with the correct parcel with free express shipping.

So Belize2004, if you really have ties with this company, please fix this problem as I'm getting extremely frustrated and my g/f is without a working LCD on her phone until this parcel arrives or I get a full refund and take my business elsewhere that will actually have at least decent customer service and not this junk of service that's being provided
    11-14-08 06:12 PM
233 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD