Give this website a try: BlackberryMall.net

They're based in Vancouver, BC, Canada and they provide good service, always replying to their emails etc. Their prices might be more expensive, but I've ordered from them in the past and they actually ship your products on time, minimal delays. AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING, they give shipping confirmations and tracking number as well!
    Last edited by ahadimul; 08-25-10 at 07:06 PM.
    08-25-10 07:00 PM
    My story:

I ordered a replacement housing from them about a month and a half ago. I saw that it had not been shipped as of a couple weeks ago then decided to do some searching. I should have searched before ordering.

I saw this thread about people having major issues with the site, so I emailed them to ask about my order, else I would contact my credit card company. Surprisingly enough they did respond, and said my item was back ordered.

I replied and asked to have the order cancelled, and I received a reply a day or two later saying it had been cancelled and they apologized and said my credit card would be credited.

So I waited. Almost two weeks later I had not yet gotten any credit to my account even though they had told me it would only take a few business days. I emailed them back to tell them about the lack of credit and they said that my card had indeed been refunded and I should contact my credit card company otherwise.

I just filed a complain with the credit card company about the charge today, and it should be removed shortly.

tl;dr: pain in the ***, bad company, do not order from.
    09-10-10 11:31 AM
    I suggest that everyone who's had a bad experience (or just sympathizes) put something to the effect of "avoid FONLOGIX like the plague" in your sig. I figure it's the least I can do.
    09-10-10 11:38 AM
    I order from them on Aug.2,2010. I can't get no one on the phone, it hand up after the first song stops when your waiting. So I emailed 3 times now. First time, they replied back and said they were mailing it out and I would recieve it in 5 working days. Waited a week and nothing. Emailed again, They responded that they were out of stock so I got back with them and ask for a refund and told them that my card was closed do to scams. I asked them to send refund by check. When I heard back from them they don't do checks and they had already sent it to the card 7 day before. My card Has had no refund from it. I' m waiting now for more info to find out if they still have my money or I'm I deal with the card company, I really dont think it's the card company because I closed the card.
    Now I'm out a Phone because I loved my blackberry and I wanted to save it. All they are doing is sending me on a rat race over 75 dollars, They offer no help or other ideas on how I could get my refund since my card was closed, Very short in there responding emails. Thought they were a good site since I found them on crackberry, now I'm with out a phone and they have my money. Please don't buy from them and save your self a headacke
    09-20-10 08:12 AM
    Sheesh. Another unsatisfied customer.
    09-20-10 08:31 AM
    This place sucks a*% they took well they kept my 82 dollars and never sent my order and if they are then ive been waiting since june 18th from now and still waiting and very pissed off wish i could get my money back if there is any ways could someone let me know!! Please and thanks
    09-23-10 04:32 PM
    Looks like they have taken the web site down or lost the domain name.
    Hope everyone was able to get their orders fixed.
    09-24-10 11:15 AM
    This place sucks a*% they took well they kept my 82 dollars and never sent my order and if they are then ive been waiting since june 18th from now and still waiting and very pissed off wish i could get my money back if there is any ways could someone let me know!! Please and thanks

I know the feeling the same happen to me after countless e mails
    that from some reason the e mails were undeliverable to who ever was answer them

never hear from them still waiting

I am glad found this site to expose them to the public beware is a lot websites like them they are out to get you money
    Last edited by grey4x41972; 11-03-10 at 10:50 PM. Reason: add info
    10-14-10 09:36 PM
233 ... 8910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD