A word of advice- do NOT order from this company. I placed an order early December and have not received anything. I have made several attempts at contacting them through both phone and email and have not received responses to my inquiries. Save yourself the hassle, take your business elsewhere!
    01-21-09 11:59 AM
    A word of advice- do NOT order from this company. I placed an order early December and have not received anything. I have made several attempts at contacting them through both phone and email and have not received responses to my inquiries. Save yourself the hassle, take your business elsewhere!
    01-21-09 12:00 PM
    01-22-09 01:34 PM
    wow, 2 clicks away from ordering and i found this post. thank god! Thank you for all the information.
    01-27-09 07:59 AM
    I placed a small order on FonLogix for in-stock material and my credit card was immediately charged. I repeatedly sent emails over the next 3 weeks asking for a ship date and received no reply. I reversed the charges on my master card and the charge was taken off without any fight. The funny things is that if they would have responded to me and told me it was going to take a few weeks for my order to ship (for whatever reason) I would not have reversed the charges. The lack of response just made me give up on them.
    01-27-09 08:05 AM
    Yeah, seems like they are running a nice little business, they take your money and give you NADA in return!

but its ok, atleast when you google the company name this thread pops up!
    01-27-09 08:07 AM
    Now that the company has "moved" to Washington the Omaha Nebraska BBB has removed the history of Fonlogix,LLC. Does anyone have that info? I have my own case info but I cannot find how many total cases that occurred before or during the time of my own dispute resolution. Now when you search and find Fonlogix under the Washington BBB you see 0 claims and a rating of A-!!!! Are you serious! I want to try to have the Omaha BBB send info to the Washington BBB to have a reference to the company's past offeses. If a company can jump around from place to place removing it's past wrongs and the BBB does not make new consumers aware then who will? Aren't they the ones we all look for for assurance that a company is legit? I will try to follow up on the BBB and how its business practices need to be changed but perhaps others could as well. Fonlogix is not A-. Agree?
    01-27-09 10:25 AM
    Ok, I have found the listing on Omaha, but was unsuccessful earlier. Pre-Coffee blindness. I am archiving for future use.
    01-27-09 10:29 AM
    Got kinda worried after placing an order w/FonLogix, then reading all the posts...but, here's my experience. No recommendations, no cautions, just the facts. To buy or not to buy is up to you...

Placed online order Sunday 2/1/09 >> battery door, lens, white trackball, ring, toolkit. $40 and shipping was free (USPS). Got confirmation email order was recv'd (no doubt automated, but recv'd nonetheless)

2/4/09 8:30a got email order being processed; 5:30p same day, email that order shipped and w/tracking number. Checked it, and of course, it was only to let me know shipping info recv'd electronically. Not actual proof order shipped.

Checked tracking this morning (2/6/09); order arrived at main post office, and sent to post office that services my neighborhood. Double-checked tracking number w/USPS website and info was the same.

Checked mailbox this afternoon and there it was; all items present and accounted for. Will I order from them again??? We'll see. The battery door I ordered is the wrong color, but it IS what I ordered. I'll be contacting about exchanging it for the right color. If that experience goes as this one did, I'll probably keep them in mind for future parts.
    Last edited by babybr; 02-07-09 at 10:25 PM.
    02-06-09 06:24 PM
    (Long time reader....)

Hmm. Kinda wish I saw this thread, would have hit eBay instead.

Just placed an order on Monday for a new LCD with some parts and a tool kit (separate orders) as my Pearl took a dive with me on some ice over the weekend.

Since my two orders were a few minutes apart I asked if they could be combined together....not sure if that request was acknowledged though. I did get notification that the tool kit shipped yesterday, yet my LCD order status has not changed since placing the order on Monday.

Here's to hoping that my orders were combined. Getting antsy to fix this phone already and don't really feel like buying a new phone just yet (crossing fingers for the 89xx to show on ATT soon!). Will post back if and when received.
    02-12-09 01:35 PM
    I ordered from Fonlogix on 02/05/09 I immediately got an email response that my order was recieved and processed (order 25547). On 02/11/09 I recieved an email stating that my order had shipped along with a tracking number. I clicked on the tracking number and got a message saying "The package cannot be tracked online. After the package is shipped, it can take up to 24 hours for the tracking number to be posted to your account." 02/13/09 I clicked the tracking number to check the status, still no tracking over 24hrs later. I'll check back with you next week with status update.

02/13/09 I got home today and recieved my order, Tool Kit and LCD w/ Touch Screen/Digitizer. Good experience, I will order from Fonlogix again.
    Last edited by jovanc; 02-13-09 at 06:03 PM.
    02-13-09 04:33 PM
    Got my toolkit today. That was a surprise...still no LCD. I emailed them last night and got a nice note back from someone apologizing for the delay and that they would ship the LCD out right away. Checked the site and its status went from 'new' to 'processing to warehouse'.

I hate having to ping people to get things rolling like this...needless to say the order is rolling. So we will see when it arrives.
    02-13-09 04:44 PM
    Got kinda worried after placing an order w/FonLogix, then reading all the posts...but, here's my experience. No recommendations, no cautions, just the facts. To buy or not to buy is up to you...

Placed online order Sunday 2/1/09 >> battery door, lens, white trackball, ring, toolkit. $40 and shipping was free (USPS). Got confirmation email order was recv'd (no doubt automated, but recv'd nonetheless)

2/4/09 8:30a got email order being processed; 5:30p same day, email that order shipped and w/tracking number. Checked it, and of course, it was only to let me know shipping info recv'd electronically. Not actual proof order shipped.

Checked tracking this morning (2/6/09); order arrived at main post office, and sent to post office that services my neighborhood. Double-checked tracking number w/USPS website and info was the same.

Checked mailbox this afternoon and there it was; all items present and accounted for. Will I order from them again??? We'll see. The battery door I ordered is the wrong color, but it IS what I ordered. I'll be contacting about exchanging it for the right color. If that experience goes as this one did, I'll probably keep them in mind for future parts.
    Well, after my previous post, I sent FonLogix an email asking if they would credit me for the wrong color door I ordered, and apply that credit to a new purchase of parts. I was going to order a complete housing ($39) on account of me breaking one of the side rails.

I never heard back from them...and they won't ever hear from me.

eBay, folks...eBay. Shoulda done that from the beginning. I not only found the complete housing that I wanted, but I found it at a "Best Offer" auction --- $25 plus shipping. AND, it came with a handy tool kit. I got it from an eBay store, everything4blackberry. Their "like new" item description was on the mark, and it shipped quick.
    02-23-09 11:56 PM
    Does having some satisfied customers really cancel out all of the people that aren't getting the merchandise they have paid for? I ordered on 2/5/09 and you had no problem taking the money out of my bank account on the same day. Since then I have e-mailed you three times and called twice with no response as to where my phone screen or my refund is. Order #25580. I wish I had found this site before ordering from your company. I've had to buy a new phone in the meantime.
    02-28-09 04:17 PM

thanks for the heads up, nearly place my order with them
    02-28-09 10:17 PM
    I forgot to report back. Well...I got my parts. Took way too long. Got my LCD and battery door 2 weeks after ordering, which was totally unacceptable IMO...with little updates and me needing to email them after a week after ordering asking where my stuff was (though, I did receive a response within 24 hours)....resulting in the CS person basically stating that they 'forgot' about my order and suddenly it was being processed.

Got the parts 7 days after that email due to a long weekend.....grrr. Needless to say I wound up breaking a piece off the clasp for the LCD and had to buy a new phone. Waste of time. Go to eBay folks if you need timely parts.
    02-28-09 11:15 PM
    Just checking in and it looks like nothing has improved with this company!
    03-01-09 04:55 PM
    This sucks I ordered from them on 2/16 got a receipt right away, supposed to get another email when the items ship. I've sent two emails, called and left a message. NO RESPONSE!! I don't want to re-order at another website since I was already charged on 2/16. I wish I could at least get a hold of them and cancel. If I don't hear back by sometime next week, I'm going to report this as fraud to my credit card. I payed for goods immediately and not only have I not received them, I cannot get a response from them. Wish I had seen this before....
    03-05-09 09:07 PM
    Unfortunately I found this Thread to late. I placed a order over $55 (8100 Housing and Toolkit) on 2/21/09 and have not received anything as of today, 3/6/09. I e-mailed the company twice but never received a answer. Guess I have to contact my Bank to get my money back and then file a complaint with the BBB.
    03-06-09 08:58 AM
    After sending a third e-mail and stating that I would file a complaint with the State Attorney Office, I finally received a answer from Ashley. She stated that they will get the parts in on Thursday and then send it to me. I'm just wondering how they could send me a (fake) Tracking number 1 day after my order if they knew they didn't have the parts?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 06:32 AM
    After sending a third e-mail and stating that I would file a complaint with the State Attorney Office, I finally received a answer from Ashley. She stated that they will get the parts in on Thursday and then send it to me. I'm just wondering how they could send me a (fake) Tracking number 1 day after my order if they knew they didn't have the parts?

Yeah right.. don't hold your breath. I ordered on 2/26/2009. After trying to reach them by various methods I threatened to force a chargeback on the credit card if they did not call back in a few hours. They said the order had been processed and was being shipped on 3/2/2009. Today it is 3/10/2009 and the order has not yet arrived. I called today and left a message asking for a faxed shipping confirmation. We'll see, but at the moment this company looks incompetent at best.

Also, note that Fonlogix uses the BBB Accredited Logo on their website, yet the BBB website says they are not accredited.

I will post an update when the status changes.
    03-10-09 02:53 PM
    I ordered a lcd screen and toolkit on 3/4... Got the auto confirmation email, never heard anything after that. I left messages twice, as now the phone doesn't even ring, just goes directly to voicemail... I also sent two messages via the online customer service link... My card authorized the charge immediately and Fonlogix was paid on 3/5 by my bank... It is now 3/12 and I am getting very frustrated. Especially since they say on their shipping policies page that they try to ship the same day or next on orders - After reading everyone's post, this company is B.S.
    03-12-09 03:16 AM
    Update:
    Ironically after I post in this forum, I got an email that my order was cancelled; no call, no email, nothing.... So I'm assuming they do not have the part and I should be getting a credit on my account... As previously noted in this thread, they are not an accredited BBB company, but I'll be reporting this incident anyways as I encourage others to as well.
    03-12-09 10:24 AM

Thursday came and Thursday went. No shipping confirmation or message from Fonlogix. It's been 3 weeks since I placed my Order.
    03-13-09 08:06 AM
    Complaint filed with the BBB Alaska/Oregon/Western Washington.
    BBB Case#:22195893
    03-13-09 08:41 AM
233 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD