I ordered these things like 2 weeks before the phone was released and I haven't heard any word on what's going on.. Has anyone received their bold 9900/9930 charging pod or case ordered from shop.crackberry yet? Or does anyone know what's taking so long? /: I'm starting to feel like I should have ordered it elsewhere..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-11 03:05 PM
    might have to do with the fact that the items are still on back order. they send em out as they get them and in order received.

i got a package from CB store today from an order i placed on saturday but i didnt order a pod or case
    08-31-11 03:32 PM
    I ordered 2 charging pods Aug 13th and received them Aug 23rd. Mind you, I ordered from the Canadian Crackberry store.
    08-31-11 04:12 PM
    I ordered 2 charging pods Aug 13th and received them Aug 23rd. Mind you, I ordered from the Canadian Crackberry store.
    seriously...? Wtf!! I ordered them the day they put them in the store which if i recall correctly, it was earlier than the 13th

Did they send you shipping info via email or did they just arrive?
    08-31-11 04:44 PM
    i ordered mine last week and got them the same week. are you sure u actually submitted the order?
    08-31-11 04:52 PM
    i ordered mine last week and got them the same week. are you sure u actually submitted the order?
    That's bs... I went to the order confirmation email they sent me a WHILE ago and clicked "order status" and here it is:

I ordered it the 12th which is complete BS as some of you are claiming to have ordered it later and received it much earlier.. Obviously it's not first come first serve because I would have gotten it by now if that was the reasoning..

Not to mention that you can go to the case link: https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=7yNGYCCY

and it is in stock, so if you received your charging pod a while ago, there should be no reason that my order is delayed until the 6th to ship out.. It is going to be pretty much 1 month delay from the order to receiving the product.. That's terrible as I could have gotten it like next day if I ordered it from Verizon.com or something...
    Last edited by flip4life4751; 08-31-11 at 05:22 PM.
    08-31-11 05:14 PM
    okay well your order was dif than mine. i ordered the black softcase and it shipped right away. im guessing since the charging pod is out of stock they are waiting till that gets back in stock and they will ship both items together which would account for the delay. i got my charging pod from verizon, i ordered it one day and got free overnight shipping.
    08-31-11 06:41 PM
    okay well your order was dif than mine. i ordered the black softcase and it shipped right away. im guessing since the charging pod is out of stock they are waiting till that gets back in stock and they will ship both items together which would account for the delay. i got my charging pod from verizon, i ordered it one day and got free overnight shipping.
    Oh okay, well the delay actually helped me luck out.. well I guess, It actually made me spend an extra $13 because of that discount for the playbook charger for the bold 9930 or w.e, because my products didn't ship yet and it had a 15% off accessories coupon, I called up and was able to add the charger that was normally 39.99 but on sale for 15.95 and get it with free shipping and 15% off making the grand total for everything $60. I should be set for a while [;
    09-01-11 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD