It's actually off topic, but somehow I believe to the best and fasted usefull answer form crackberrians!

I have an sd card that was in my surface pro win10 and took it to my macbook air to load some old PalmOS databases of dictionairies onto it, as I wanted to try to load them into an app for dictionairies which seemingly allows to up load database into the app...

But now the surface will no more recognise my SD card, also before I inserted the 8 GB sd card from my old Palm Centro with the databases on it, it did show but couldn't be accessed...

I guess somewhere things changed, when I entered the old, GB into the surface pro 4...

Even my 64 GB card form my PP is not recognized on it...

Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    04-08-17 11:46 AM
    Sounds like the card is corrupted . Not good . You may have to reformat the card . It might be toast
    04-08-17 11:56 AM
    Well I don't think the card is toasted, as I also cannot see the 64 GB card on my surface pro, which works fine on the PP.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-17 12:09 PM
    Probably gunna have to reformat the card. Sorry I didn't see there that the surface can still see the card
    04-08-17 12:25 PM
    Well no, the surface cannot see the cards anymore, but they can be seen on Macbook and BlackBerry Passport, even via an USB card reader the cards can be seen on the surface, but no more via the cardslot (on the surface)... so I guess the cardsslot got some disease...

Hm

How would one fix that...

Posted via CB10
    04-08-17 12:56 PM
    Damn..

I fixed it, basically the card wasn't pushed in enogh...
    Sorry for the hush, not yet so used to the surface...

Thanks anyways, the communication helped!

Posted via CB10
    04-08-17 12:59 PM
    That's awesome news, I fired you had lost whatever was on that card. Now back that thing up!!
    04-08-17 03:36 PM