I have searched the 9800 forum for help with this odd issue to no avail. I backed up my Torch today, and when it was finished, it had reverted back to the AT&T wallpaper, and some of my ringtones that I had for specific contacts as well as my phone ringtone had reverted back to Torch ringtones. They were all ringtones that I had downloaded from here. So was the wallpaper. What is even more odd is that while my Torch was still plugged in to my laptop as "usb only", I tried changing them back, saved them, but they would not save. When I switched my Torch to the "charge only" setting, I was able to switch the ringtones back to what I wanted and save them successfully. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I back up my phone weekly normally, but I've only had my Torch for about a week but I've backed it up 3 or 4 times since I got it, and this is the only time I've experienced this with a backup. The ringtones have been on the phone since I did my first backup.

Any ideas? Do I possibly have a setting wrong somewhere?

Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by Lyls; 11-16-10 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Wrong forum-Mods can you please move this to the 9800 forum?
    11-16-10 01:57 PM
    Sorry, all-didn't realize this was being posted in the 9780 forum until it was too late. Mods can you please move it?
    11-16-10 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD