I have the Storm 2 and have been using a holster case that was for another phone (do not remember which one). The leather case is cracking and virtually falling apart.

I have a plastic case over the phone for protection, so the Storm 2 does not fit into a normal holster case. The case must be a little larger to accommodate this phone with protective plastic snap on cover.

Any suggestions for a holster type case that would fit "this" Storm 2? Normal Storm 2 case is just too tight.

Thanks to everyone.
    06-01-11 11:07 AM
    I use the Seidio case and holster and they work great together.
    06-01-11 05:25 PM
    I use the Seidio case and holster and they work great together.
    yep seidio offers a plastic case and locking holster. never drop from holster. love mine and worth the cash
    06-01-11 10:07 PM
    Which holster are you using? The normal one for the Storm 2? I ordered that one when I got the Storm 2 a year ago and it was too tight with the plastic protector.

Is the ones you are using, different than the standard holster for the Storm 2?

Thanks.
    06-02-11 09:23 AM
    I think it is the innocase2, but it doesn't say on the holster or the case. They fit like glove around the storm2 but not too tight, maybe you got the storm1 case / holster???
    06-02-11 07:56 PM
    06-02-11 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD