Ok, so I just got my Innocase I and snapped it on the phone. I am not real impressed. I've pulled it out of my pocket numerous times today and found that a couple of the "snaps" have come loose. Would absolutely love it if it snapped on, and stayed snapped.

I like the design, hard plastic, coverage, etc., so are there any other similar cases out there that have a similar design, but better staying power? I don't think I want to go with a silicone case as it would attract lint and stick when pulling out of pocket. Not sure I have the steady hand for any of the skins.

What do you all think?
    01-26-09 03:51 PM
    I'm using the case and loving it. However, I've never had a snap come undone on its own either. Perhaps the one you got is a tad warped? Replacement?
    01-26-09 03:59 PM
    Its the bottom left corner. When I first put it on, it seemed like the seem was wider there (like the snap part didn't have a good seal). And now it just come un-done periodically.

So you've never had this problem on yours? Might have to contact them about a replacement. THanks for the insight.
    01-26-09 04:03 PM
    No problem with mine. They stay snapped even after a few battery pulls. Give them a call. I am sure they will correct any problems you may have.
    01-26-09 04:06 PM
    I'm experiencing the same thing with my case. The plastic feels rather flimsy to me, it does not stay clipped together. I have dropped my storm (from 2' high) and the case came apart. While its my fault that I dropped the storm, I do expect that the case will stay intact and protect my device. I'm not overly impressed with the case. Perhaps I got a bad one.

However, I do love the holster. Excellent design and very sturdy.
    01-26-09 04:08 PM
    Mine works fantastically, and have only had to take it off once when it froze up on me and I couldn't do a SoftReset. Stays snapped and works wonderfully with the spring holster that I ordered with it.
    01-26-09 04:58 PM
    Ok, so I just got my Innocase I and snapped it on the phone. I am not real impressed. I've pulled it out of my pocket numerous times today and found that a couple of the "snaps" have come loose. Would absolutely love it if it snapped on, and stayed snapped.

I like the design, hard plastic, coverage, etc., so are there any other similar cases out there that have a similar design, but better staying power? I don't think I want to go with a silicone case as it would attract lint and stick when pulling out of pocket. Not sure I have the steady hand for any of the skins.

What do you all think?
    str8NUTS,

The clips should definitely stay together, so it sounds like you just need another case. Please email your contact and original order information to [email protected] and I'll make sure you get a replacement.

Thanks,
    01-27-09 09:44 AM
    I am having the same exact problem as the OP. Lower left hand corner the case just won't stay snapped together.

I should say though that when I first got my case it worked fine, but a few battery pulls later and now the problem exists. Not too sure if the case is inherently weak at that corner or if it is something I did. Oh well, time to shop around for a new case I guess, I just can't stand that corner not snapping together all the way and thus, leaving a gap in the case.
    01-27-09 10:12 AM
    I am having the same exact problem as the OP. Lower left hand corner the case just won't stay snapped together.

I should say though that when I first got my case it worked fine, but a few battery pulls later and now the problem exists. Not too sure if the case is inherently weak at that corner or if it is something I did. Oh well, time to shop around for a new case I guess, I just can't stand that corner not snapping together all the way and thus, leaving a gap in the case.
    jaanpla,

Email your original order and contact information to [email protected] and I'll make sure you get a replacement as well.

Just a tip on removing the case...I've always had the best luck when I separate it at the volume control. Once these clips are released, the rest seem to come undone much easier.

Thanks,
    01-27-09 10:53 AM
    I have the same case and never have these issues. I acually take my phone out everynight to put in the cradle and never had issues with the snaps. A+++ product!
    01-27-09 10:56 AM
    Yeah I'm not terribly impressed either, especially for the price. The back of the case was scuffed within two seconds of "trying" to put it on. I don't know if it would be worth it to keep it.
    01-27-09 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD