I was never really one to listen to music on my Curve, but I recently went on vacation and figured I'd give it a go. Now, after I removed my earbuds from the jack, some times I cannot hear when I receive a phone call. It seems a reset is the only answer - it kind of deters me from listening to music at all. I'm not sure if it has to do with my device, earbuds or anything else in general. Anyone else have this issue or a fix for it?
    09-16-08 03:14 PM
    I have not heard of this issue before. I have not seen any known issues about it though listings at VZW. If the battery reset fixed it, then this maybe the fix.

Maybe 4.5 will fix it.

Also thought it might be ear bud jack, but a battery reset would not resolve this.
    Last edited by lastraid; 09-16-08 at 05:27 PM.
    09-16-08 05:15 PM
    This is precisely what my brand new Curve 8330 is doing. Sprint c/s also suggested popping out the battery and restarting. It does work but apparently something's not resetting output from the jack to the speaker when you unplug headphones.
    Last edited by hokiegajan; 12-16-08 at 02:16 PM.
    12-16-08 02:13 PM
    Pulling the battery on the 8320 "fixes" the sound-of-silence problem there also. What an elegant, low-tech solution, very green, but does anyone know a more digital solution.
    05-20-10 12:13 PM
    I was curious if you guys have tried adjusting your Enhanced Audio properties while this problem is happening. Menu/Options/Phone Options/Enhanced Audio. I don't know if this will help you but I thought I would throw it out there, before all of you wipe your OS and reinstall!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-10 09:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD