I feel stupid asking this question but i cannot figure out how to download muisc and movies into my phone from my computer. If someone can help me by giving me a step by step of what i have to do, i would appreciate it.

Thanks again, pat
    12-26-07 09:18 PM
    Well do you have a microSD card?
    12-26-07 09:52 PM
    If you dont you can get one

BlackBerry Memory Cards | ShopCrackBerry

There

You use Desktop Manager to transfer your music from your comp. to your phone
    12-26-07 09:56 PM
    Yes i have a 2 Gig in my phone. I just dont understand what part of the desktop manager i use to transfer the files. When i pull it up all i see is syncronize, switch device wizard, backup and restore, and application loader. which one of those do i use, then once i click on it how do i move my music files which i have downloaded on limewire into my phone. THanks again for all your help, pat
    12-27-07 09:20 PM
    The quickest and painless way of transferring music/movies/videos to your phone is when you connect your 8830 to your computer, go into My Computer. Your 8830 should be listed or appear as a removable drive. When you double click on that "removable drive" (your 8830) navigate through it and there should be folders corresponding to different media (pictures, music, movies, ringtones). Just cut and paste files into the appropriate folders or drag them in there and they should play through the media player
    12-27-07 10:20 PM
    Will do, thank you for your quick responses. I appreciate it

Pat
    12-27-07 10:32 PM
    Hmm, i tried to figure it out, but when i went under computer (im running Vista) i couldnt find the removable drive aka my blackberry. Is there any other way that i can transfer the files into my BB from the laptop?
    01-01-08 07:18 PM
    I'm on XP, I have a 8830. When I connect my BB to my pc, the desktop manager pops up, but it doesn't get added to the list of drives in my computer. Any ideas on how to manually add it?
    Prince_Poppycock likes this.
    01-02-08 12:20 AM
    I feel stupid asking this question but i cannot figure out how to download muisc and movies into my phone from my computer. If someone can help me by giving me a step by step of what i have to do, i would appreciate it.

Thanks again, pat
    can some one please help me
    07-24-09 10:26 PM
    what is that
    07-24-09 10:28 PM
    no
    07-24-09 10:31 PM
    If you are serious - it is basically a tiny "hard disk" and you can store music or photos or videos on it and the play/see those items using the media player. There is a slot/latch that holds it inside the battery compartment. Depending on your OS version, you can use a 2, 4, 8 (16?) gig card. You can see the OS by using the Option (wrench symbol) and then looking at Status.
    07-25-09 09:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD