Hey guys, new to blackberry and BBM music and just downloaded it.

1) Will i be charged if i dont cancel and uninstall bbm music with my free trial period? How do they have my information to even charge me?

2) Is there a limit to the number of friends on BBM music you can have?

3) Is it worth the 4.99 a month?!

Thanks!
    01-09-12 07:14 PM
    1) You won't be charged, you can still use the app but functions will be limited.
    2) The limit is 200 contacts last I knew..
    3) That's totally a personal decision. Try it for the free period and decide from there.
    01-09-12 07:46 PM
    where can i see what the limits are when the trial ends. i have the same questions. seems that for three months trial i can keep changing up to 75 songs of my own free, and also listen to the list of others i share with. if i purchase a song while trialling, or as a paying member, will it also count toward the seventy five or will my list expand to hold seventy five plus as many paid as i have. and if storing on my media card, and dont want to listen to some for awhile is there a way to remove it from bbm without deleting it? or is only way to ignore it?

and what are the limited usage terms if i don't pay up and continue to use it as a freebie? is the payment info used the same as is stored - if i store it- on bb app world?

where is all the bbmusic faqs etc?

thank you.
    01-10-12 08:57 PM
    The friends limit is 500 not 200.
    01-14-12 11:41 AM
    i dont think its worth paying any money ... i tried the trial and didnt like it
    01-15-12 02:36 AM
    I personally don't think it should be a charged app. If anything, I would like for them to incorporate the GUI into the native music player on the phone and just open up the sharing of the music that we store on our phones.

To pay $5 a month to play music I can easily store on my phone for free, just to share with others is not something I can get with. I like the concept, but again, IMO it would be better if they just incorporated the sharing with the Music player so we can share our music with others.
    01-22-12 06:15 PM
    @ANOMYL E that isn't a feasible business model for RIM. There are a lot of resources consumed with support and running of the network/servers. There has to be some coin involved one way or another. I wonder how much people would pay per month to do as you suggest? It's not a bad idea, I like it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    01-24-12 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD