here is a new beta version v1.1.1

OTA install www.toysoft.ca/beta/VisualArts.jad

after install make sure all the permissions are set to ALLOW

changes
    ---------

- added enable/disable checkbox to turn on and off visual arts. check Enable to have VA change wallpaper

- added random checkbox. if you uncheck this then the pictures will be cycled and not randomly picked

- better performance with other apps. you should not notice much lag when using other apps
    12-29-08 12:17 PM
    This app costs $5, correct? Has anyone used this? I like the idea of changing wallpapers. Has anyone see issues like battery drain, memory issues, etc? I'm getting my Storm in the next few days, just trying to get ready for what I want to install on it. Thanks.
    01-02-09 12:05 PM
    I've been using it for about 2 weeks. Works as advertised. I'd recommend storing your backgrounds on the device memory, tho, rather than on the microSD. I tried both and noticed a bit more lag when it would swap the background from the SD card. Now that the backgrounds are on the device memory, I don't notice any lag at all.
    01-02-09 02:16 PM
    The OTA install should read www.toysoft.ca/ota/VisualArts.jad, if I'm not mistaken
    01-15-09 12:17 AM
    The OTA install should read www.toysoft.ca/ota/VisualArts.jad, if I'm not mistaken
    Thats the official release I think. The beta is where Smiley88 said.
    01-15-09 01:30 AM
    am i the only that notices the BG only changes when the screen is active?

ive tried this on 2 phones and the same thing happens...put it to 5 second screen changes and it changes...let the screen dim out and 5 mins later you have the same wallpaper..shouldnt it change no matter what?
    01-23-09 09:31 AM
    am i the only that notices the BG only changes when the screen is active?

ive tried this on 2 phones and the same thing happens...put it to 5 second screen changes and it changes...let the screen dim out and 5 mins later you have the same wallpaper..shouldnt it change no matter what?
    try the new beta www.toysoft.ca/beta/VisualArts.jad

there was bug that it wont change if the LCD is off. the new beta should fix this problem.
    01-23-09 12:13 PM
    thank you sir!
    01-23-09 12:37 PM
    I have version 1.1.2, and I'm pretty sure it still only times/changes when the screen is active.
    01-23-09 12:44 PM
    I have version 1.1.2, and I'm pretty sure it still only times/changes when the screen is active.
    the new beta is v1.1.3
    01-23-09 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD