I just got my new skin from decalgirl, I love the fact it covers the back and that it covers around the screen i might however remove the slivers at the top and bottom of the front. They also send a code to get a free matching wallpaper I like it what you think?

Just to let you know this DOES NOT cover the sceen however it will work with screen protectors !

more about the skin it does not leave a residue if you go to take it off, it does not peel and I have had one on my ipod for over 3 years and it still looks great. decalgirl. com has the best info you can also get them for your xbox Wii playstations guitar hero guitars laptops and tons more.......... I swear by them
    Last edited by CIAFinisher; 02-17-08 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Added a back pic
    02-16-08 03:04 PM
    Very cool! And the fact your keyboard is red helps blend it right in.
    02-16-08 03:29 PM
    That's very nice. I was looking at decal and am tempted to get one myself but not sure which one as they are all so nice.
    02-16-08 03:51 PM
    Wow I like that.How does one get that?
    02-16-08 04:07 PM
    Wow I like that.How does one get that?
    You can purchase them through decalgirl.com
    02-16-08 04:14 PM
    Hmm, the screen is a bit 'too busy' for me...

I just got my new skin from decalgirl, I love the fact it covers the back ( sorry no pic) and that it covers around the screen i might however remove the slivers at the top and bottom of the front. They also send a code to get a free matching wallpaper I like it what you think?

humm how do Imake the pics as little icons?
    02-16-08 04:24 PM
    Hmm, the screen is a bit 'too busy' for me...

Thats ok Decalgirl Has TONS of very cool skins with the wallpapersthat arent so busy hehe
    02-16-08 06:28 PM
    I like it, goes well w/ the red curve.
    I'm also thinking of getting a skin soon, just cant decide which one to get.
    02-16-08 06:47 PM
    WOW! That looks awesome! Way to go! I'm looking at getting a decal once my BSE(BestShieldEver) is old.
    Last edited by Click; 02-16-08 at 09:01 PM.
    02-16-08 07:45 PM
    WOW! I like it. It looks way cool.
    02-16-08 07:58 PM
    Dude! That looks awesome! Way to go! I'm looking at getting a decal once my BSE(BestSkinEver) is old.

That's Chick thank you !
    02-16-08 08:24 PM
    That's Chick thank you !
    I fixed it, sorry! I knew you was a girl too! Geesh, loooong night,
    02-16-08 09:00 PM
    I fixed it, sorry! I knew you was a girl too! Geesh, loooong night,

haha its alllll good
    02-16-08 09:12 PM
    I just got my Curve today and started eying the blue plaid skin on decalgirl, actually. They don't come with a cover for the screen though, which is kindof a bum-out.
    02-17-08 03:30 AM
    if you were to take it off does it leave any damage? i remember i had decals on a previous phone and when i took it off it often left residue and scratches from the sticker..
    02-17-08 03:53 AM
    I like my self, but would not buy it. It a nice design and flows right in with the background. Any pilling yet? And does the skins leave any glue or sticky stuff?
    02-17-08 04:04 AM
    if you were to take it off does it leave any damage? i remember i had decals on a previous phone and when i took it off it often left residue and scratches from the sticker..

nope no icky ness left behind matter of fact i repositioned like 10 times before i liked where it was at i wanted to line up the wallpaper and the skin.
    02-17-08 01:54 PM
    I just got my Curve today and started eying the blue plaid skin on decalgirl, actually. They don't come with a cover for the screen though, which is kindof a bum-out.

I will wok with other screen protectors workes very well with mine
    02-17-08 01:55 PM
    You could purchase a screen-only protector from bestskinsever.com and then purchase the decorative skins from decalgirl.com....just a thought.
    02-17-08 01:59 PM
    Any pilling yet? And does the skins leave any glue or sticky stuff?
    I have my skin now more than month on Curve and is perfict. You can unstick it and it want leave any glue...
    02-17-08 02:42 PM
    You could purchase a screen-only protector from bestskinsever.com and then purchase the decorative skins from decalgirl.com....just a thought.
    You know this logic thing you're using... I might be opposed to it. Thanks for the heads-up on where to find a screen protector, I've been aimlessly wandering the forums in search of this kind of info.
    02-17-08 04:02 PM
    You know this logic thing you're using... I might be opposed to it. Thanks for the heads-up on where to find a screen protector, I've been aimlessly wandering the forums in search of this kind of info.
    LOL...sorry....didn't mean to use logic....what was I thinking?!
    02-17-08 04:15 PM
    Very nice a little too much going for me but definitely will check out decalgirl site. Great pics btw!
    02-17-08 10:02 PM
    OMG just checked out the site and those skins are ridiculous!!! Great site!
    02-17-08 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD