I don't think anybody here mentioned yet. I just found two good looking cases for Tour on eBay. Just wondering if anybody purchased either one. One is a low profile case like Incipio's Feather, the other is, to me, like Innocase Surface in a unique design.
    11-03-09 01:46 PM
    those look nice. what is the first case called? i cant find it.
    11-04-09 01:12 AM
    those look nice. what is the first case called? i cant find it.
    It doesn't look like this case has a fancy name . Search under "9630 slim fit case." It is like $12 + free shipping + "bonus accessory pouch." I don't know what this is but I ordered it yesterday. Once I receive it, I will post a review. I am not partial to crazy colors but I don't care for black. I am using Innocase Surface and happy but wanted to try something different (and my first case was Incipio Feather but their "midnight blue" was purple!).
    11-04-09 08:37 AM
    I received the case shown in the first picture from Mini Suit - very quick. Looking exactly like what is shown in the photo. Surprisingly good quality. It is pretty much same texture as Incipio's Feather - "rubber coated." The edge of the case might not be as smooth as the Incipio but looking far better than some cases I saw at kiosks in malls. The case doesn't "hide" the part of keys at the top as Feather does (which is a good thing) and it also covers the sides of BB slightly more than Feather does (but not completely like Seidio's Surface which make typing a bit difficult for some people with thick fingers). If you have issues on those with Feather and Seidio's Surface, this is perfect. It seems that they really focus on customer service - there was a note in the box saying to let them know if there is anything we don't like about their products before posting any negative (even neutral) comments somewhere - they will fix it.
    They offer several colors - right now, the one I got, silver, is only $5.95 + free shipping. I wasn't quite happy with the crazy color selections of Feathers nor Snaps from Seidio - I like this silver sleek looking case.
    11-10-09 08:50 AM
    case looks sharp..what other colors do they have in the 1st case?
    11-10-09 09:57 AM
    case looks sharp..what other colors do they have in the 1st case?
    eBay Store �€“ mini suit store: Search results for 9630.

Looks like silver, black, burgundy, and bright green (hard cases). I might get a burgundy one, too LOL

Edit: burgundy only available for 8600. Sorry!
    Last edited by BrianFTC; 11-10-09 at 10:33 AM.
    11-10-09 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD