so i just ordered my Bold from ATT online and i need to know whats the best way to protect my bold! also what screen protector should i get? please help!
    11-04-08 01:24 AM
    Seidio has some good cases for the Bold. The Seidio Innocase Surface fits the Bold well. I would recommend it.
    11-04-08 01:31 AM
    11-04-08 07:06 AM
    I use PDair Leather Case, one of the best quality case I owned all time. I bought mine on ebay (Siemshop) or you can find it at many other places online. Just Google it.
    11-04-08 07:33 AM
    I use the original slip case that came with the UK version of the bold, and a Martin Shields screen protector... To be honest though, that ZAGG invisibleshield looks awesome!
    11-04-08 07:40 AM
    Def. get the ZAGG shield. I posted a coupon on here last week that gave you 40% off - but it was one day only. Do some searching and you will find one Im sure.

I have one for my iPhone and it is terrific. I ordered the Bold skin and it should be arriving any day now.
    11-04-08 07:42 AM
    BestSkinsEver are great and if you're looking for a pouch, I'd recommend Sena cases. They're nice.

People here also like Zagg (as you saw above my post) and Fortte cases.

Have fun!
    11-04-08 08:01 AM
    Seidio has some good cases for the Bold. The Seidio Innocase Surface fits the Bold well. I would recommend it.
    yea i like seidio products, no bulk to them and they have a real comfortable feel to them
    11-04-08 08:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD